First kiss

Coming back to the story !

At morning !

Karan wakeup at first. He realised that last night he got married. He stand up and take his cloth from cupboard. His eyes fell on her. He look at her and remembered their last night argue.

She was looking to cute while sleeping with pout on her face. Soon he come out from his thought and go office while being ready.

After an hour preeta sleep distrub. She open her eyes and found herself on bed. She confused but soon she remembered that she is married which is REVENGE MARRIAGE. She sigh and looked around and found nobody in room.

She change her cloth in casual that already present in cupboard. She moved downstair.

She start exploring house and realized that the house is very big and beautiful. At last she reached at kitchen and found a maid doing work. Maid look at her.

Maid : ap jagh gi mam

Preeta just response hmm.

Maid : sir nai bola tha jab ap jagh jai tu ap ko breakfast bana du

Preeta : aur..kar..i mean tmhary sir nai breakfast kar lia

Maid : nahi wo keh ry thai office mai kuch kha ly gaye.

Preeta : acha mai bahir hu otni dair ap break fast bana dai..

Maid nod.

.

.

.

.

Preeta start going at entrance gate. At gate many guards were present. She thought that she will escape but one guard stop her.

Guard : Mam ! Sir nai mana kia hai kai apko kahin nahi jany dena

Preeta : par mujhai bahir jana hai its urgent

Guard : sorry mam agr sir hmai boly gye tu hi hum apko bahir janay dai gaye..

She nod sadly and go inside.

She did her breakfast.

At evening !

She was bore. She thought to take help from maid to escaping this mansion. She moved in kitchen.

Maid : do you need anything

Preeta : Nhi and please mjhai mam mat bolay mera nam preeta hai

Maid : apnai nam ki tarha khud b buhat khubsurat hai ap ..

Preeta : thank you .. amm .. kya mai apsai kuch help mang sakti hu

Maid : kue nahi bolai apko kya help chahyai..

Preeta : kya ap meri yaha sai bhagnai mai madad kar sakti hai

A cold voice come from behind " What did you just say "

Listened that voice blood drained out from her body. Her body start shaking with shaking legs she turned and see karan standing there. His one hand rest on his pocket and face expression saying all that how much he is angry.

Karan : ap ja sakti hai ( said to maid )

Maid : sir wo ..

Karan : ap ja sakti hai yaha sai ( shout )

Preeta flinched and closed her eyes. Soon maid left.

He start taking forward step toward. She thought to run but he grabbed her wrist.

Karan : kya keh ri thi ? Yaha sai bhagnai ka rasta chayai..

She don't utter a single word. He sigh angrily.

Karan : trust me i won't ask again ( angrily )

Preeta : so..sorry

Karan : for what ? Maine bar bar bola tum yaha sai kahin nahi ja skti aik dafa mai smjh nhi ati .. tum yaha meri marzi sai hu..

Preeta : mu..mujhai room mai jana hai..

Karan : ofcourse wahi jayegay because punishment toh wahi milai gi

Preeta : kai..kaisi punishment..

Karan ( in mind ) : you will see babydoll tmhary sar sai yaha sai bhagnai ka bhot utarna hai mjhai aur oskai liyai yahi thk hoga

Bit mature read if you are comfartable.

He pulled her with him and take her bedroom. He pushed her on bed and locked the door. She glupped in fear. He start coming near. She stand.

Preeta : mu..mujhai jana hai..

But he pushed her and pinned her to the wall. He was to close to her. She become hell nervous.

Preeta : Mujhai....

Karan : shhh ( put finger on her lips )

He move more close to her and kissed her earlobe. She jumped and a whisper left from his mouth.

Karan : you gonna loved the punishment..

Her heart start beating fast. He start kissing her neck.

Preeta : st..stop..pl..please.

She pleading. Moans left from her mouth. She jumped from her spot because he just bite her neck. She pushed him away but it was in vain. He was strong.

He looked at her for minute. Then he place his lips on her soft one. Her body felt numb for a second.

As soon as his lip move. She felt a shiver run down in her spain.

She can't go anywhere as she is trap between him and wall. His lips move in a crassing manner. Tear escape from her eyes. She try her best to wriggle out of his grip but its impossible. A painful yelp escape her lip as he harshly bite her lower lip its like he was eating her.

He left her lips for a gulp of oxygen

Preeta : pl..please st...ammmm

As he again capture her lips as he doesnot let her say a word , his hand goes up through her hair and pulled it harshly. A painful moaned escaped from her mouth and he deepend his kiss.

He stoppes and look at her in eyes.

Karan : your natural fragrance making me crazy.

With that he attack her neck leaving marks. Suddenly he felt some weight on his shoulder. He looked up to see the unconcious face of her.

Fuck * he cured under his breath.

Then carry her in bridal style move toward bed and place her on bed.

He saw her unconsious face again. She was looking so beautiful , dry tears on her cheeks , swallo eyes , flushed red nose , and cheeks and most important that bites *loved bites* that they give her.

SHE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFULL ** >>

To be continued...