His embrance

Coming back to the story !

At morning !

Preeta enter in office. She is feeling akward because everyone is looking at her in way that she attempt a murder. As she enter in office. Employes look at her and start gossiping something. She feel so nervous. She go at receptionist. Neha look at her.

Neha : thank god tu agi sir itni dafa tera poch chukai hai yeh bata party sai jaldi kue chli gai thi..

Their kiss moment remind in preeta mind.

Preeta : wo..wo meri tabiyat nahi thik thi ..

Neha : hm tu sir kai cabin mai jaa

Preeta : kuch huwa hai kia

Neha : yeh tu toh hi btay gi kya huwa hai

Preeta : matlab

Neha : kuch nahi tu jaldi ja naaa..

Preeta : hmm ja ri hu..

She turn toward virat cabin. As she enter in cabin. Virat and arjun look at her with serious faces that make her more scare.

Preeta : ye...yes sir apnai bulaya

Virat : G miss Preeta Arora... ni ni MRs Preeta Karan Luthra bolna chahyai..

Preeta look at him in shock.

Preeta : si..sir..apko kaise

Virat : sirf mujhai nahi kal kai bad tu pori duniya ko pata chal gya huwa hai..

Preeta : ma...matlab

Virat pick the remote and on the big LCD behind them. The news and headline make her shock.

Preeta : sir...yeh

Virat : preeta agar aisa kuch tha bhi tu tumhai btana chahyai tha you don't know is news sai company pr kitna bura impact par rha hai... itnai bary bussiness man ki biwi meri secratory aur ab mjhai samjh aya deal kue asign hui.. mjhai tumsai yeh umeed nahi thi can you see this pictures how much we are ashamed.

Preeta : sir ap meri bat sunai aisa... kuch nahii..mai

Virat : its okay solve your personal issues. And this is your resignation letter.

Preeta : lekin aik dfa meri bat tu sun lai...

Virat : you leave now Mrs luthra.

Tears come in her eyes. She quietly go out from his cabin. She take a deep breath and start going out from office.

Employes are gossiping about her. " aisi lakdi hai yeh hamary sir ko bhi phasana chahti hogi " and all that blahh blahhh.

____________________

In luthra house !

Bella and mahir are sitting in hall. As usual bella was playing game on her phone and mahir going through with some important files.

Preeta enter in luthra house. Bella look at her in shock and quickly run toward her and hug her.

Bella : pree tu

Preeta : karan kahan hai

Bella : apnai room mai...

Preeta don't say anyword and start going upward.

She was about to open the door but all memories start flashing in her mind. But at the end morning memories and employe talks most importantly that news make her more angry. She angrily open the door with bang.

And here there The Karan Luthra is sleeping peacfully. Her anger reach on peak. She moved toward him and take a jug from side table and pour all water on him. He wakeup with a jerk.