Bloody box

Coming back to the story ! As all request here is chapter and some are asking reason of karan to marriage with preeta this will reveal soon.

Vote & comment also > and enjoy reading !

After somtime. !

Bella and preeta are sitting infront of TV watching " kabhi khushi kabhi gam"

Suddenly the door bell ring. Both look at eachother.

Bella : tu jaa

Preeta : nahi tu jai gi

Bella : dekh mai kitchen mai sai pani lai thi ab darwaza tu kholy gi

Both were arguing then one more bell ring.

Preeta : fine jati hu mai

She move toward door and open door and see nobody was there. She peaked outside.

Preeta : kon hai... yaha tu koi nahi phir bell kisnai bajai .. shaid kisi nai galti sai baja di ho

She was closing the door when her eyes fall on box which was placed at side. She picked up box and see around.

Preeta : yeh box kisnai rakh diya... ander ja kai dekhti hu

She said to herself and entred in house after closing door. She start opening box. She uncover the packing and open it and the next thing is that box fell from her hands after screaming.

Bella runingly come.

Bella : kya huwa

Bella see her trumbling hands.

Bella : Pree..kya huwa

Preeta turned.

Preeta : be..bella..box...wo

Bella : konsa box.

Preeta point toward box. Preeta was crying not only crying she was sobbing. Bella bent down and picked up the box and shout.

Bella : ye..ye kya

Preeta : bahir...para..huwa tha

Bella : yeh katti ongli... itna khoon.. aik min ismai kuxh hai.

Preeta : ky...kya

Bella : letter

Bella pick letter and start reading.

In letter ;

Hello beautiful.. Soon there place a head of the karan luthra your beloved husband instead of finger. See you soon.

Bella gapsed and look at preeta.

Bella : ph...phone mai mahir ko phone karti hu

She grab her phone and start calling mahir but both are not attending call.

Preeta : ka..karan bella

Bella : office

Preeta : ha..han office chalty hai..

Both run outside and say driver to take them office firstly driver denied them but seeing their condition and lots of requesting he agreed.

_______________

Soon they reached their office and runningly go inside. Both were arguing with receptionist.

Preeta : bas aik dafa milnai dai

Bella : listen sirf 5 min ap unhai bolai bella aur preera ai hai plz

Receptionist : mam maine apko btaya tu sir important meeting mai hai wo nahi sunai gai..