Friends

Next morning !

Preeta wakepup and again see nobody in room. She quickly go washroom and did her morning things. Her hand is much better know.

Aftersometime she go downstair and find nobody in hall. She go kitchen and the next thing she see make her shock.

Karan was making breakfast in kitchen.. because today us sunday it was his off day.

She was still standing at door looking at him. Suddenly his gazed moved toward her.

Karan : Good morning *smile*

Preeta : go...good morning ...am..tu...tum kitchen mai kya kar re ho

Karan : Mai breakfast bana raha hu ! Well you can call me karan it sound better.

She nod.

Karan : tum bahir wait kro mai breakfast laya..

She nod and was about to go but turned and hesantily say

Preeta : ka..karan (softly)

His world stop after listening his name from her mouth. * he start loving his name *

Karan : hn kya huwa

Preeta : ku...kuch..help kro

Karan : sab kuch hogia hai tum bahir jao mai arha hu

She nod and go.

Aftersometime karan come with tray and he place a tray on table. She was already sitting on chair. He sit beside her and give her coffee.

Karan : taste karo aur btao kaisi hai

She nod and going to take a sip but he stopped her

Karan : aram sai garam hai

She again nod.

Karan : agar mai akaila bolta rahu ga tu pagal lagu ga

Preeta : nahi mera wo matlab..

She become embrassed actually she was trying to ignore him while he was behaving so gentle.

Karan : its okay well hum bat kar sakty hai

Preeta : kis..kis barien mai

Karan : apnai barien mai...i mean hamary barien mai

Preeta : ky...kya bat

He moved his chair toward her bit.

Karan : so listen ! Ab rehna bhi sath hai ya tu lar kai ya pyar sai ... tumhai pata hai tum kahin nahi jaskti aur kal kai liyai sorry .. ( she mumbled itsokay ) and we are married toh dosti sai tu start kar sakty hai..

He forward his hand. She first look at him and then his hand.

Karan : its okay agr tum ( taking his hand back )

But suddenly he feel soft thing touch his skin. She take his hand.

Preeta : friends ( whisper & smile )

Both looking at eachother but mahir distrub their moment.

Mahir : i think maine moment kharab kar diya don't worry i am going back.

Karan : koi moment kharab nhi huwa we are just talking casually...aja nashta kar

Mahir sit infront of both.

Mahir : waisey ankho mai ankhein dal kai konsi batien hoti hai mujhai bhi btao

At this preeta start coughing hardly because she was drinking coffee and after listening mahir words her coffee split out.