14 | ᴄᴀsᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴄᴀsᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"So, uh what's history behind Shu's missing friend?" Uki perks up awkwardly. He stuck with you searching a small portion in Yaesu, along with Alban but the brunette was inside the convenience store Ike was last seen.

You turned to look at him, gently placing the small puppy you found back on the ground. "Well basically they met four months ago, got separated one month ago and he's been searching ever since." You stood up, patting your hand on your clothes.

"Ah, so they met during the apocalypse. How long has it been since it started again? Feels like a whole torturous decade." He sighed, leaning against the wall of the convenience store.

You scratched your arm, blowing raspberries as you tried to remember how long it had been. "Like.. six or seven months ago, not sure." You muttered, looking down on the puppy when it nudged your foot. "Six months..? Felt way longer than that." He muttered.

"No tracks except for the fact the store is completely trashed." Alban comes out of the store, looking at you two exasperatedly. "Mysta's favorite chips aren't there as he said." He added, walking towards you while looking at the puppy on the ground.

"Why are you looking for Mysta's favorite chips..?" You questioned him dumbfoundedly, giving him a weird look.

"He said he wanted some so if I saw one, I should get it." He responds, shrugging indifferently. You just nodded, taking the fact Mysta actually said that. Mysta will be Mysta and no one else can compete.

"No clues at all?" You frowned in disappointment. You expected Ike to have at least something to do with Shu every stop he goes, since he could be also looking for him. Thr brunette shook his head, crouching down to pet the puppy.

Uki leaned off the wall, patting your shoulders. "Well there's no time to dwell on it. We still have a portion of Yaesu to search." He says, giving you a reassuring look. You nodded, agreeing to his words. There's no time to mop is disappointment.

"Where do we head to next?" Asked Alban walking beside you when Uki walked behind you two. "Well there's a hotel nearby, maybe we can search that." You muttered, unsure of where to go. The brunette merely nodded, then he opened his mouth to ask again, "Do you maybe know that he has a specific way of leaving clues?"

"(name) mentioned about him leaving sticky notes as a note of where he will be when we we're talking. Did you find any in the store?" Uki answered for you, asking Alban the last sentence.

"Nope. There was loads of cash though. Not that we really need it anymore." He shrugged. Money was basically useless now that an apocalypse is happening. Even if you did have it, it's not like you're gonna pay zombie cashiers to buy the necessities you want.

You slapped your cheeks exasperatedly, groaning in disappointment. "Why isn't he leaving any notes?! Fuck, my head hurts." You huffed, blowing raspberries. Alban flinched when you harshly slapped your cheeks, having a shocked Anya expression on him.

Uki only shook his head, amused yet concerned for you. "He must be very comfortable with the girls to the point he forgot to leave notes." He placed his hands inside his pockets, shrugging his jacket off his shoulders, letting it fall hanging on his elbows.

You turned to him, walking backwards, "Are you sure there was girls? What if he's being held hostage? What if he met those jackass survivors? What if it's too late!? What if- what if those girls aren't as nice as I imagined them?" You whispered the last part out, you'd lose your shit if mean survivors managed to capture him.