3 |

𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖇 𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖔 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗.

•••

28th Floor ;
Khun Eduan ;

By the time Khun Eduan regains consciousness, he awoke to find himself comfortably situated inside his personal quarters, tucked within a warm, recently pressed comforter with a pounding head, a body ridden by cold, and a young man who had placed his reading glasses down as soon as he felt the bluenet stir. Soon enough, an ired expression painted the emptiness that rested on his face, and the latter knew he was done for.

"Khun Eduan-ssi, I swear upon your grave if you refuse to recuperate properly, I shall strangle you in your sleep to get the job you miserably failed over and done with!" The aforementioned cried out childish tears, yelling his complaints out of sheer pain when V kept knocking on his temple with his face flushed in seething anger. "Oh my, what is it Khun-ssi? It hurts? Does it hurt? That's good! Great, even!"

Well, well, well. If it isn't the consequences of his actions. But was there really a need for his dearest friend to attack him aggressively so when he was already suffering?

"Who in their right mind would choose to sulk amidst a raging storm with a busted face?! Does Khun-ssi think he is God? Are you stupid? What if you were swept away by the wind, or struck by lightning? Bloody hell, think Khun Eduan! Think!"

"Spare me..."

The spearbearer pleaded, straining his hoarse voice as he struggled to lean himself onto the headboard for support, only to be pushed back to his initial position with little effort from the ebony haired man who was clearly already too tired to deal with any more of his shit. On the flip side, in the four years that they have known each other, this was the first time Eduan had seen the man this outraged. Although it was not pleasant to experience his spite first-hand, it was a nice change of pace in comparison to V's usual emotional state where he was akin to a passing wind, and whatever he does is none the matter.

"My apologies, I did not mean to yell at Khun-ssi that much. Here," V sighed and popped a medicated troche inside Eduan's mouth to soothe his throat, which the latter had accepted gratefully. 'Does this mean he was still dead set on lecturing me even when he was rational?' "You just worry me, more so than the others. Nobody completely ever knows what you are thinking, and there are instances where you spiral out of control. Sometimes, it is too much to handle, but I can see that you are a kind person. So, stop handling every little thing by yourself and tell us what you need."

The bluenet looked away in embarrassment, a light hint of bronze dusting his cheeks at V's uncharacteristically touching words, a warm feeling looming over his heart. How dare he use the power of friendship over a sick, inexperienced, and depraved child like him. V was indeed mean. So mean.

"And," Eduan nearly groaned in relief when a cold piece of cloth skimmed against his swollen cheek. "I'm sorry about what Jahad-ssi did."

The mood dropped as Eduan felt like rolling his eyes and responding sarcastically if not for his current predicament. 'Why are you apologizing in that bastard's stead?' "Must you need to apologize? It's not like you were the one who ordered the midget to hit me."

"But, I also chose to remain a spectator when I could have done something to stop things from escalating. It's unfair for you to take the blame of something you literally didn't have control over."