5 |

𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖓𝖆 𝖛𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖘𝖙.

•••

“I want you so bad...”

A voice, high-strung and drunk on pure, ignorant bliss, whispered unto Khun Eduan’s ear, holding in wantonly mewls as her nails burrowed deeper against the man’s arm.

“Do you want me too, sire?”

Internally, Eduan wanted nothing more than to scoff at such blatantly romanticized glimmer on the woman’s lilac eyes as he removed the articles of clothing that remained on her body. Such naiveté. Adorable. Sickeningly adorable. What more could the Khun Family Head possibly still want when everything humans ache for was already at an arm’s length, before he could even think of desiring them?

On the subject of ‘wants’, there are several reasons as to why these women would decide to lose their minds over a man as notoriously frivolous as he. It’s either they are pushing their luck in hopes of birthing a plausible heir— flaunting their best assets to elevate their own status, or they are tasked to bring about Eduan’s demise.

“Depends.” The patriarch held the woman’s waist and flipped their positions, her weight now distributed across his lower abdomen, the mirth on his expression exuding a dangerous allure. In a light’s flicker, his callused hands slicked through her navel towards her bountiful breasts as he sucked on her neck, earning a frustrated moan from his new prospective concubine. “Are you skilled enough to make me desire you?”

“I will make you love me, Master Eduan...”

‘Love?’

Eduan sneered as he locked his lips with the other’s.

What good does love bring in a world that had long stolen everything he held dear? A world which did nothing but bestow him despair?

Arlene prided herself as someone who loved V first, yet that didn’t justify the horrid actions she committed towards him. Jahad loved Arlene so much that it morphed into obsession, yet he crushed Jue Viole Grace’s, Arlene’s own flesh and blood, head like it was a part of his daily routine. Eduan had fallen deeply in love with V to the point of no return, but that declaration of love was all for naught, because here he was, basking in the joys of eternal luxury, yet the object of his affections had gone and perished.

Love devoured Khun Eduan like grass against wildfire— burned him to crisp until he had nothing left to lose. And as much as loving V was as addictive, love was truly a maddening feeling.

Eduan hummed passively before indulging himself to the lustful beauty’s whims, pleasuring herself atop him as he tuned out every invading thought as if it could get rid of the emptiness that had settled itself within the deepest depths of his soul. However, even this was short-lived, as the commotion outside did not escape his heightened senses.

Our apologies, but Lord Eduan cannot attend to your needs at the moment- Monseigneur Aguero Agnis! Halt at once!”

“He cannot even spare time for the mere child he sent towards a den of Northern beasts, so I highly doubt he has that much tact to entertain his own guests, gentlemen.”

“Monseigneur!”

“How rude of you to actually ditch your son— what the actual fuck?!