Epilogue: Happily Ever After

And that was the story of Rey and Ben. I bet you're wondering what happened after the jumped into hyperspace. Well, I'll tell you.

They went back to Ahch-To and fixed up the huts and built a training temple.

Rey started training Finn in the ways of the Force, and slowly began to gather others whom she sensed had those abilities too both young and old. Before long, she had a fully fledged Jedi training school where she and Ben taught the students.

As the years passed, most people forgot about Ben, and Kylo Ren became a haunting piece of history that parents told their kids. The students at the school began to trust Ben over time as did Rey's friends. Pretty soon Ben, Finn, and Poe, where as thick as thieves.

Speaking of Finn and Poe, they eventually got married with a beautiful wedding ceremony on Kashyyk (curtesy of Chewy) and everyone, including Ben was in attendance. It was a wildly fun time and everything went off without a hitch, except when C3-P0 tripped and fell into the wedding cake. Got to love that droid.

Rey and Ben got married too, no surprise there, and had two beautiful children.

Their eldest, Kira-Rey, was brave, kind, and strong with the Force. She loved nothing more than learning new skills with her purple lightsaber or showing off her lightning hand tricks. Her little brother Anakin was sweet but also a little ball of energy and trouble. He loved to fly the Falcon and use the Force to pull pranks on the caretakers of the Island.

Ben and Rey lived on Ahch-To near the training temple, raised their children, and enjoyed all the fortunes and joys that life had to offer. Finn and Poe visited frequently, and were the BEST uncles/godfathers to Kira and Anakin that anyone had ever seen.

All was right with Rey and Ben.

All was right with everyone else.

All was right with the entire galaxy.

Everything was peaceful and balanced as it should have been, and it remained so from the rising of the two suns, to the first appearance of the star painted sky.

And so I think it's safe to say in all sincerity that...

They all lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Hey everyone! I just want to say thank you so, so much for reading my story! I know it took a while to get it all done, but thanks for sticking with it and I hope you all enjoyed it! May the Force be with you always! :)