14. Jealous

S T E L L A

"Say that you want me as badly as I want you."

"I want you more than you want me."

Luke groaned roughly into my inner thigh, seemingly enjoying my reply to his lustful ask. My fluttering core had trouble containing itself, as the feeling of his face buried into my legs was a sensation that my dreams could never mimic. My mind could never replicate the amplitudes of electricity that pulsed through my skin as his fingers dug firmly into my thighs.

Holy shit, Stella. It's actually happening.

I grip the edge of the worktable, holding back a feverish whimper that threatens to escape me as the racer expertly hooks his fingers around of the thin band of my shorts. The blue eyes I seen only moments before no longer filled with light, as icy glaciers surfaced and thinned from his widening pupils. My mouth grew dry at the idea of how they would look right below my stomach, watching me squirm desperately from the slightest of touches.

"You're so much softer than I imagined," Luke whispered.

I suck in a harsh breath from his words, resisting my body's quivering urge . His hand slowly glided down to my knee, hoisting one of my legs above his shoulder as his fingers that remained on the top of my shorts began to tug the material down my legs. The way the shaggy blonde's lips dragged against my skin was hotter than his car's tires after a close race.

Just as Luke is about to fully slip my clothes off of my legs, my phone begins to ring.

Both my head and Luke's snap to the direction of the noise before I exhale an irritated sigh.

"It's like 2 in the morning, who the fuck..." I mutter softly.

"Ignore it." Luke's lips muffle firmly into the softest part of my thigh. My eyes resisted the urge to roll to the back of my dizzy head.

In my strongest attempt to continue the blissful moment, the repetitive ringing went straight to my curiosity and several 'what if's that I could not avoid.

What if it's Gracie? Or the police? Maybe even Michael?

I groan audibly, looking down at Luke with an apologetic gaze.

"I'm sorry, I just have to make sure it's not an emergency or something," I breathe with a hint of regret.

The blonde nods curtly, not questioning my choice. My hand grazes swiftly over Luke's as I quickly adjust my shorts up in its proper place. I lean over the table for my blaring phone, hoping that who ever was on the other end of the line was worth ruining my impromptu late night activity.

"Maybe you're getting a booty call." Luke remarks. While his tone is playful, his expression is quite the opposite as I watch him stand from his kneeling position.

Well, that killed the moment.

"You're funny." I deadpan, grabbing my phone.

I emote some surprise when reading the name. Luke peered easily over the top of my phone before I could pull away, snickering at the screen.

"Oh, so Irwin is your booty call."

"What?! No."

I point a shushing finger at the smirking racer in order to take the focus away from my flushed cheeks.

"Hey Ashton, what's up?"

"Oh gosh, Stella. Hi! I didn't think you'd pick up. Hi! Hello!"

"Well funny thing, I didn't think you would call. Everything okay?" I muffle my laugh into my hand, assuming that the officer on the other end of the line is drunk.