20. New Year's Eve

Brynn's POV

"You look gorgeous, babes" I hear Grace compliment as she enters the kitchen

I am currently dressed up in a short black dress that hugs my body very tightly. The sleeves of said dress are poofed and a baby pink colored.

The dress came with a pair of arm length black gloves which I am also wearing.

I paired this dress with a pair of simple black stilettos, wanting the dress to speak for itself.

As for my hair, I just tied a majority of it into a high ponytail and curled it, sectioning two pieces off in the front so that one strand framed each side of my face.

"Thanks," I smile

"Thanks," I smile

I look away from the task that I am doing so that I can see her face.

I see that she just chose to wear her clothes from earlier which consists of a plain tee and a pair of jeans.

"Uhh- Can you please lock all of the bedrooms?" I ask her since she seems to be done getting ready

The cotton candy haired girl nods her head before making her way out of the kitchen.

I grab a towel, wiping my hands with it before scanning over the assortment of snacks.

Okay.

Chips...

Dip...

Veggie platter...

Ranch dip...

Barbecue chicken wings...

Five boxes of pizza...

Hmm...I think that I have everything.

I hear the doorbell go off.

I glance at the microwave which displays the time nine at night.

"Wow, perfect timing" I whisper to myself

I quickly make my way towards the front door.

Once I reach the front door I quickly check my hair in the mirror behind it, smoothing back a few of my fly aways using the palm of my hands.