25. Fantasies vs Reality

Intense Smut

You have been warned.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A scream leaves my mouth as Harper suddenly throws me.

I am airborne for four seconds at most before my body lands on something large and soft.

A breath of relief inevitably falling from me when my body lands on my bed.

Oh my god!

She scared the hell me!

I look away from the ceiling towards the girl with glowing dark pink eyes who is just standing at the end of my bed watching me.

"Are you just going to watch me or are you going to claim me?" I question breathlessly, my heart still beating quickly from when she threw me

The mythical being smirks a little at my question.

I go to question what is so funny only for another fearful scream to exit my mouth when she grabs my ankles and pulls me down to the end of my bed.

I assume that she just used some kind of magic power that she has because I swear that I have never moved that fast in my life.

The girl's glowing eyes stay on mine as she kneels in between my my legs.

I just watch her, half turned on and half anticipating what she does next.

My core jumps as her hands slowly trail from my knees up to the end of my pelvic bone, the pads of her thumbs coming so close to my clothed pussy that I'm sure that she can feel the heat radiating off of the area.

Instead of touching this heated area, she just slowly trails her hands back down until the reach my knees once again.

I tilt my head back and close my eyes as I focus on the pads of her thumbs that are in running along my inner thighs.

The pads of her thumbs are tilted upward so that they push against the soft skin, almost as if she were massaging it.

I feel my core clench as they get dangerously close to the area, running up and down the pelvic bone a few inches away from the wetness before running back down my thighs.

"Harper" I breathlessly plead

"Stand up" she mutters lowly, tapping my legs

I do as she says, looking up to meet her eyes once again.

Her pointer fingers hook around my two front belt loops and tug on them.

A small smile makes its way onto my face as she pulls me against her cold body and connects our lips.

I immediately kiss her back, the tips of my fingers slyly slipping underneath her thin black tee so that they can slowly trail up her toned stomach.

My fingertips slowly go all the way up until they touch the end of her bra. When they nudge against the end of her bra I bring my hands around her rib cage so that my fingers are now resting on the clasp of her bra.

Due to me being inexperienced I have to use to hands to undo it, which surprisingly ends up coming unclasped way easier than I thought it would.

A low moan exits the vampire's throat and vibrates against my mouth as I dig my nails into her upper back, slowly dragging them down the cold yet smooth plain of her back.

This action really sets her off.

Harper breaks our heated make out session, her lips red and swollen just like they were in my dream.