24. How Big Is This Damn Cabin?!

Light Smut

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harper's POV

"How big is this damn cabin?!" I yell with frustration

Rosemary and I have been here for three hours and so far we have only gotten the the living room cleaned.

Brynn and her girlfriend have been cleaning the upstairs area, but I swear that they just said that so that they could go back to sleep to avoid doing any work.

"Relax, we're almost done" the blue haired girl says as she descends the messy staircase

"Uh- Brynn," Rosemary speaks up

"No, we're not. We still have the backyard, kitchen, office and bathrooms" she says

I groan again at this.

Why do we have to be here?!

I just wanted to spend my day alone with Rosemary.

I don't hate Brynn, but I hate how she takes advantage of Rosemary's niceness on multiple occasions, even after everything Rosemary has done for her.

"Oh, right," the blue haired girl says as if she is just remembering this

"Ugh! This is going to take forever!" She groans before stomping towards the kitchen.

-

Rosemary flops back onto her bed, a tired look on her face.

I raise an amused eyebrow at the ginger haired girl only to have her open her arms with an impatient expression.

"Cuddle me, vampire" she jokes

I roll my eyes at her joke, but make my way towards her nonetheless.

When I reach her I carefully lay my body between her opened legs, her soft thighs resting on either side of my rib cage.

At this realization, Rosemary wraps her legs around me, crossing one of her calves over the other so that the heels of her feet dig into my lower back.

I slowly lower my chest onto her stomach as I do not want to crush her, resting my cheek on her breasts.

This isn't too comfortable because her bra is very hard and stiff, but I'm not going to force her to take it off if she's not comfortable with it.

"You smell really good" she mumbles as she wraps her arms around my shoulder, this encourages me to wrap my own around her midsection

I hum, listening to her erratic heartbeat.

"As do you, my love"

Thanks to my heightened hearing I can hear her quietly sniffing my hair as it is closest to her.

"You smell like vanilla and cherries" she mutters once again, her hold on my loosening a little

I do not answer because I can tell that she is beginning to doze off.

Not even two minutes later the sound of her gentle snores are heard above me.

Wow, she must have really been tired.

-

Rosemary's POV

I feel a soft kiss on the front of neck which causes me to moan as I shift in my spot, feeling my heated core rub against something cold.

I bring my bottom lip up to rest in between my teeth as I feel another wet kiss being placed on my exposed chest.

Feeling curiosity clawing at me I open my eyes and try my best to look down at the person.