23. The Next Morning

Smut, kind of?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I slowly awaken to my body feeling incredibly stiff.

Ugh! I must have slept in an odd position last night, again.

I try to sit up only to realize I am in someone's arms.

Not wanting to freak out just yet I reach over to my bedside table, feeling around for my glasses.

Thankfully it does not take me long to feel the sleek frames of said glasses.

I bring them towards me and slide them over my nose.

The first this I notice is that the person who has their arms wrapped around my body is Harper.

Of course!

Ugh! That was so obvious!

The constant coldness of her body should have been a clear indicator.

I roll my eyes at my lack of common sense.

I carefully slide out of the vampire's arms, being able to do so quite easily.

Once I am out of her arms I sit up on my bed, taking a moment to stretch my body, before standing up and making my way towards my bathroom.

While inside of my bathroom I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair.

I decide to leave my hair the way it is for now, not wanting to tie it up unless I have to.

As I exit my bathroom I notice that Harper is now laying on her back.

My eyes slowly trail over her sleeping figure.

It is as if my eyes have a mind of their own.

The bun that she tied her hair into has become messier due to her tossing and turning in her sleep.

Her gorgeous brown eyes are hidden behind her eyelids, giving her a peaceful look.

The steadiness of her body makes it easier to see her chest rise and fall as she inhales only to exhale.

Her lips appear to be slightly parted, her jaw relaxed.

My eyes trail down her body a little further.

The tank top that I have given her appears to have shifted a bit while she was sleeping.

The tank top that originally ended closer towards her hips is now bunched up underneath her perky breasts, exposing her toned stomach.

Oh my god!

My eyes widen at the sight before me whilst a warm wetness pools in between my thighs into my panties.

It does not help that the way that the sun is hitting her is making me want to do very unholy things to her.

Shit.

I shake my head to rid myself of these thoughts.

Are you seriously fantasizing having sex with your girlfriend, who is not really your girlfriend, right now?!

What are you doing, Rosemary?!

I quickly make my way out of my bedroom before she has a chance to wake up from her slumber.

-

"I'm bringing sexy back" I sing underneath my breath as I pour the last of the pancake batter into the buttered pan

"How can you be singing this early in the morning?" I hear a voice grumble

I jump with fright at the sound of another voice.