₃₁ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴜᴘ

Sρσƚιϝყ ρʅαყʅιʂƚ ϝσɾ αʂʂαʂʂιɳʂ
ʅιɳƙҽԃ ιɳ ɱყ Ⴆισ
┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

The hall was hectic with noise. Cheers, cries, shouting, and screaming consumed the hall with an overwhelming amount of rush. However, Ava's pounding heart was louder.

After the fight, the hall was so ecstatic by it. She felt weak but still refused to give in to the unconsciousness pulling her under. Every inch of body was begging for rest but she refused it.

She was on her feet but she was swaying with the darkness of sleep. She was exhausted. Voldemort had left her side and wandered to the edge of the arena. Starting out into the crowd. Walking along the edge with his arms open. Soaking in the cheers and screams. Walking on dried blood from the kids who he just made fight each other.

He walked as though he was the one who had put on the most extraordinary show in the world.

She could do it. Right now, she could do it. She could run up behind him, grab his blade and stab him right in his heart.

Over and over she would stab him. And she wouldn't stop until he was lifeless.

But that would be foolish, she would be dead before she neared him. There are so many guards, death eaters and Assassins around that she wouldn't get far. She had no doubt the loyal crowd would also get in on the action.

Ava realised Victor was no longer in her head because she knew he would have told her just to how foolish she was for even thinking it.

Whatever magic he used on her is gone and she feels a little grim about it. She almost feels like her safety net is gone.

She stood above Seamus' unconscious body knowing she had won. She felt satisfaction. And she knew was another step closer to obtaining her revenge.

Suddenly, two rough hands grabbed her arms, bringing her mind back to the hellish hall. Her eyes shot up and met Voldemorts as he watched with satisfied eyes.

"Time to level up, Ava Hart," he sneered. His words haunted her. Leaving a mark on her.

She hadn't heard her full name be spoken out loud in so long.

Then her body was forced back, yanked by the two death eaters pulling her back harshly even though she was not refusing to go. She knew there was nowhere she could go.

But still, they showed her no remorse.

Ava was yanked out of the arena like a prisoner, The Dark Lord leaving her with a sinister smile. One she knew wouldn't leave her.

Ava looked around with desperate eyes, searching for familiar ones. She saw the offer winners being dragged out also. Where were they taken them?

Then, Ava's eyes landed on Draco, and in the few seconds she watched him, she realised he was walking toward Victor. And Victor looked at the approaching Draco with curiosity. He didn't try to move. He waited. He had no fear, he had no reason to have fear but he should. Draco knows he had been helping Ava.

And she wasn't sure what that now meant.

Would Draco tell The Dark Lord? He is his high Assassin after all? She felt silly for even thinking it. Draco has helped her more than anything. He wouldn't betray her now.