₄₈ ᴜɴꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ

Sρσƚιϝყ ρʅαყʅιʂƚ ϝσɾ αʂʂαʂʂιɳʂ
ʅιɳƙҽԃ ιɳ ɱყ Ⴆισ
┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

Ava walked through the thicket of forest with the need to kill pulsing through her veins. With every step, she came closer to finally having her vengeance and she was holding her revenge so tight in her hands. It was ready to be unleashed and she felt unstoppable.

They had been walking since the sun revealed itself this morning, taking breaks every hour to maintain their strength because they were going to need all the strength they had and more. Today the war will end just like this morning in Victor's speech when he said "There are no ifs or buts, we will end this war one way or another."

Ava was armed to the max and her long hair was braided down her side with a few strands loose from the wind that had been blowing in her face. She looked like a true lethal warrior assassin ready to kill.

Victor came to her side, his tall and strong build towering over her, "are you ready for this?"

"I have been ready for this for a long time," Ava told him confidently.

He grinned proudly, "Do you remember the plan we discussed last night?"

"I do," Ava assured him, remembering each and every detail.

"Good," he said, "I am glad we will kill him together."

Ava smiled, "so am I. After today he won't hurt anyone else or destroy any more of our world."

"After this, you and I should go grab a well-needed drink," Victor turned his gaze on Ava and she smiled up at him, laughing for the first time in. . . well she isn't sure how long. A very long time.

A few people turned and narrowed their gazes at her and she almost felt bad for laughing in such dark times but after today, she will be able to find the happiness she has been missing for a long time. Today she will have freedom.

┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

A group of Assassins stood in front of the castle, guarding the courtyard with their mighty swords and wands.

It was almost like they had been expecting them. Victor said this was a possibility but they prepared for the worst of situations. Ava and the rebels stood in formation and marched toward them. Ava's grip tightened around her sword and she was ready to be the violent weapon Voldemort made her into.

Blaise was at her side and Theo at his. Luna walked on her other side and Pansy was behind her with Mallory. Victor led the way, his cloak blowing in the dark breeze holding out two deathly terrifying swords. He looked like the warrior he was in all his might. And she was glad Dean and George were here too. They have been through it all together from the beginning, and she is glad to have them here at the end.

Victor held up his hand and they came to a stop. Now face to face with the Assassins who haven't yet attacked. Now they stood a few meters from the line of Assassins. Ava gripped her sword, ready for the attack when a tall, skinny figure walked out of the castle doors.

Voldemort.

Everyone tensed, feeling the rage and urge to kill inside their veins. But it would be too easy to just kill him right now. Right there. Just like Victor said in the speech this morning, they have to be smart.

"Welcome, traitors and fools," Voldemort announced. The thick line of Assassins tensed and a few of them laughed.

Ava, Victor and the rebels remained silent. These were the moments before the battle broke into bloody chaos. And this was no time for jokes or laughter.