ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

┈˃̶༒˂̶┈

Thank you so much for reading ASSASSINS.

This brutal story has pushed my writing to the absolute max and has been one hell of a challenge for me. When I first started, I had no idea what I was getting myself into but I have no regrets. A book that started out as an experiment of me wanting to indulge in the world of a fantasy turned into an adventure of learning and taking my writing to a deeper level.

When I first started writing this story, I only had a plan for the beginning and so as I went, I built the plan. Almost two years later and it is finally complete.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me and my impossibly slow updates and has been reading since the very start. Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this book and who had helped me along the way.

I want you all to know that I see every single comment and it makes my day to read them. For me, writing is an escape and no one in my life knows I write. So this truly is an escape for me, and seeing your comments and the reads on my story go up, means the absolute world to me. It fills me with so much joy. And when I feel like I'm trapped in the dark, you all show me the light. You make me feel so incredibly strong.

Thank you to you all for being a part of my escape. I love you.

And I want you to know that this may not be the end of Ava and Draco's story. (I will leave you with that until later.)

-Kirsty xx

┈˃̶༒˂̶┈