Introduction and Full version of seek peek

What happens when righteous chief Yash meets stubborn princess Rupali.

A spark ignites

✨A fluffy low stake royal romance✨

When 24-year-old Yash is on a mission he loses one eye due to poisoning. He is removed from the Special Force. Yash feels like he has to prove himself all over again and do all the right things to gain trust again.

His cousin brother Neel helps him to get an apprenticeship in the palace. He is determined to work hard and prove that he is valuable and trustworthy.

But how far he will go to prove himself right and harm others knowingly and unknowingly.

Rupali sees a man of virtues in him. And someone she has to change before he makes her life hell.

If you like sweet royal romance and strong character bonds with family themes you'll like this story of love.

******

---Full version of sneak Peek---

(because I couldn't fit this all in the description)

Rupali was seated on the cushions in the mandap made of white marble. Yash stood beside her and she didn't even move her head a little. Looking out the large window she sat motionless watching the sun rise.

He missed the smile that grew on her face looking at him.

"You didn't call for me?"

"Exactly." She grinned and didn't look up.

"She didn't call for you." Tara said, "Sir, you should go."

"Princess you went out without me!?"

"Tara doesn't like when people ignore her like that. She serves me. Her words can't be ignored."

"I'm sorry Tara, I am worried." He briefly glanced at Tara before focusing on Rupali. "Did you go out alone?"

"I am not obligated to answer you."

"Rup." Dev entered the marble man dap. Rupali gave him a faint smile and stood up.

"Dev, thanks for coming this early," Rupali said.

"Yash, it's nice to see you. We didn't meet yesterday."

"I didn't know you were coming." Yash looked at Rupali and she didn't even once glance at him.

"Yes, I came early for a very special day."

Rupali smiled a little more and Dev stood by her.

Yash frowned and his eyes widened as he saw him taking her hand in his. Was she doing it on purpose?

"What day?" Yash asked.

"It's Rup's favourite cow's birthday."

Rupali's cheeks grew red and Yash watched it in amusement. His eyes narrowed on Dev. Did he come from Sitapur for a cow's birthday? Did he love her so much?

His fist turned into a fist as he had to step back.

"You didn't know?" Dev asked.

"I did but. I didn't know you could come back so far for this."

"It's special for her and so for me."

"That very thoughtful Sir." Tara said.

"Yes, it is. I am sure princess is happy to see you again." Yash gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Were you two talking about something important because I have something to show you Rup?"

Before Yash could answer, Rupali said "No, Yash was just leaving. He is very busy these days. Taking on double duties."

"Ohk. See you at lunch then."

Yash stepped aside and they both passed by him. He deliberately kept his hand in such a way that it brushed against Rupali's.

It felt good and ached his heart at the same time. He flinted and clenched his jaw.

He instantly regretted doing it. Why could he be so stupid to do it? Because he felt jealous!

Why Dev and not him?

.

.

.

.

my publishing schedule and dates are on the next chapter.

Also let me know if you want character art for all important characters or just two main character. Like, if you like I can make more of them 😁😁

If you are planning to read this thank you very much I hope you enjoy it!

vote.comment.share