Chapter 8 (Finale)

yes I'm alive

So like yeah, he kissed me, those lips were chappier (is that even a word?) than Ms. hoella's toes and thats saying something. I pulled away and I think he sucked out my right lung or something cause wtf. Then he showed me his Spotify, yikes, his most listened song is 'underdog anthem' by Cemi Cuntwato.

As if on cue or as if god was against me today, Stella Houston (ugh does anyone even remember her?) jumped out from behind a pillar and jumped around like a rabid kangaroo, waving her camera in front of my face.

Emo rolled his eyes and jumped out of a window. The maid slammed her head in the wall then cleaned the broken glass, how is she even alive wtf. Stella popped her hip out and did the Italian hand thingy but it was pointed towards me.

She smiled sinisterly, "I finally have evidence to make hunter leave you, he will think you're cheating on him and leave you muhuahahahahhaha! AND THEN I WILL MAKE HIM MINE".

......

*shocked pikachu face*

Wow no one was expecting that, I'm the master of plot twist *fruity nails*

Hunter raised his eyebrow at me from upstairs but then saw stella and came running. (author cries for 2 hours because of how boring this is).

Anyway, He greeted stella and stella smirked at him. "Babe now you're going to be mine, look at this video".

Before I could say anything, she showed him the video and waited for his response, he looked like those greek statues (tiny peepee included).

Kai, yaehyung butthole, Kyle, The maid, Spirit of james charles, Sir gerald III of brownlandia, Mrs Hoella, chef kiki do u luv me, Abigail Phillipa Prior Chauncey IV were all standing there with their hands clutched around their hands.

Everything stopped.

Hunter was either going to choose me or Stella. I didn't know what I wanted. I had yet to learn the meaning of life, the truth of existing, external crisis, deja vu, the aura of uranus-

Hunter locked his gaze at me and spoke the words that would change my life forever, "I love lean 🔮".

just kidding LOL!!! can't take me anywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😘

He said, "I can't believe you Annabelle, after all the love i gave you? *cri* Whatever its over, we're over, I'm marrying stella and you- you can see yourself out".

I rolled my eyes, mf talking like I don't have a mansion of my own smh.

Suddenly, the door bursted open and I saw Oswald breathing hard with his hands on his knees for support. He looked hot wtf.

"Annabelle, I have came for you, I love you Cupcake". He gazed in my orbs lovingly, even hunter didn't told me that. I felt special for the first time in my life. I sighed.

Everyone was looking at us, including Hunter. I looked at him, he looked at me, I looked at him. His gazed traveled to my lips as he sucked in a sharp breath. I parted my lips in anticipation.

He finally leaned in and kissed me softly at first and slowly, it turned fierce and passionate and we lost ourselves in the moment.

Months later,

I'm with Oswald now, I don't mind his name because his other skills are out of this world. I'm happy 😄

Hunter was with Stella but she was a gold digger and bankrupted him. Kinda deserved tbh.

Kyle somehow got Hero finneas tiffian to fall in love with him and they are happy, bless them.

Emo married the maid after he realized how many times she cleaned up his mess, also he got her a head surgery 🤘🏻

Yaehyung butthole is single and currently learning korean from duolingo, sources says that they saw duolingo bird spanking him after he missed a lesson.

Kai has found his soulmate, Good for him.

Sir Gerald III of brownlandia married Chef kiki do u luv me and are now running a successful restaurant together.

Abigail Phillipa Prior Chauncey IV is now running a successful meme page, honestly her memes are actually good.

Spirit of james charles is haunting the dolan twins and Emma chamberlain.

I think that's everything and its a wrap.

Omg ok this was probably the worst finale of any book ever 😭 damn...
So rushed and boring 💀
Ok but I kinda snapped with the kiss scene tho 💅🏻

What was your fav character in the whole book? 😭

Anyways that's all folks, hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it ❤ love y'all, peace out 😋