1- never gonna love again

y/n pov:
i woke up to a empty house per usual. my family was usually out helping my sister, millie. yes my sister is millie bobby brown. this amazing super movie star. and yes i'm incredibly jealous of her, but i'll never show it. i roll over and start scrolling on my phone.

i get a text from millie saying
"i'll be there in ten be ready xx" i roll back over and debate getting out of bed. i finally do and head towards the closet.
me and millie have always been close, ever since we were younger. me and her are only a year apart in age so we've always done everything together and we've always had each other's backs no matter what. but all of that changed once she started acting. now i guess she's trying to rebuild that friendship.

i throw on something simple since i don't know where we are going.

i walk downstairs and millie immediately hugs me

i walk downstairs and millie immediately hugs me. i hug back and close my eyes to enjoy this moment. millie always gave the most amazing hugs.
"you look cute!" she said all energetic like always.
"thanks. where are we going?"
"it's a surprise!!" she grabs my hand and pulls me into the car.

millie's pov:
y/n just went through one of the hardest things a girl can possibly go through. a break up. the guy was really sweet to her around family and friends, but i know behind closed doors he was a total asshole to her. they dated for over a year until he cheated on her and left. in the beginning it was hard for y/n to even get out of bed to use the bathroom. but over the past few weeks she's healed. and my family is proud of her, wether she realizes it or not. i've decided to have a girls day, just me and her just like we used to.

y/n pov:
i've always loved millie's car. it just made me feel so luxurious.
she stopped the car at my favorite cafe in Atlanta, portrait cafe. i walk in and immediately get a strong smell of coffee. it was amazing.
"happy now?"
"very" i said with a big smile on my face. a smile that was soon to be faded as soon as he walked in. Him. the boy that broke me heart just three weeks ago. shane. of course he would be here with my luck. millie noticed him.
"want to leave?"
"no. it's ok." i say fake smiling
we sat down farthest away from him as we could. he stands up and walks my way. no. please no. this can't be happening.
"y/n. can we please talk?"
before i could get a word out millie says
"no. she will not be speaking one word to you ever again." she signals me to leave. we grab our drinks and head towards the door.
"douche" i whisper under my breathe. he grabs my wrist with a tight and firm grip.
"what did you say to me?" i can see the anger in his eyes. millie sees the fear in my eyes and pushes him away. we quickly head to the car before he can follow.

"i'm so sorry y/n. i wanted today to be a good day for us."
"don't apologize mills" i say while laughing.
"what's funny?"
"he grabbed me. hahaha." the laughter slowly turns into sobs. millie pulls into a hug.
"i'm never gonna love again"