2- thank you finny

millie's pov:
y/n needed someone to keep her mind off of that loser that's called shane. after what he pulled in the cafe the other day, y/n has been back in her room. silent. not talking to anyone. back right where we were in the beginning of this all. i've decided to take her to set today. maybe one of my friends can help her.

y/n's pov:
millie comes in my room and sits on my bed and starts to rub my back.
"y/n do you wanna come to set with me? meet some of my friends?" i quickly turn to face her with a confused look on my face.
"wait really?"
"yeah of course!" i get up excited. i've never met her on set friends before. even though she's worked with them for years, she's always separated friends from her family.
i got up and got dressed in something simple, yet comfortable since i'll just be sitting around all day.

i walk downstairs and hug my family goodbye while heading to millie's car

i walk downstairs and hug my family goodbye while heading to millie's car. she was already waiting for me.
"looking good as always" she said with a bright smile on her face.
"thanks! what will i be doing while your filming?"
"you can hang out in my trailer, we aren't filming any group scenes today. i'll mostly be with sadie since we have this big mall montage. so you can hang out with the boys." that made me nervous. boys.
"don't worry, they are super sweet"

we arrive and millie immediately gets greeted with tons of friendly smiles from the cast and crew. she walks we over to a table where a group of people were sitting at. millie sits in front of a boy with brown hair, cut to be a bowl cut and green eyes. i'm sitting between millie and a red hair'd girl with blue eyes. they both looked very friendly.
"y/n this is noah. noah this is y/n, my younger sister." he gave me a welcoming smile and shook my hand. he was nice.
"y/n this is sadie. sadie this is y/n."
"hi!" sadie smiled and shook my hand. i just smiled at them. i liked them. they were nice to me and made me feel so comfortable here.

after about 20 minutes of chatting with sadie and noah and tall boy with long dark brown hair and brown eyes comes over and hovers over the table. me and him lock eyes. i feel my stomach flutter and my face heat up. i quickly look away and turn my attention towards millie.
"oh finn this is y/n. my younger sister. y/n this is finn."
i look back at the brown eyed boy, but he was smiling now.
"nice to meet you y/n. i hope i get to see you around more" that made me blush.
"come on guys. the duffer brothers need us. said we are gonna start soon and need us to head to hair and makeup." they all nodded and got up.
"y/n you can head to my trailer. feel free to eat whatever you want." i nod and also get up.

as i sat in my sisters trailer eating all her snacks, i couldn't stop thinking about finn. he was fairly attractive. and he gave off that kind of energy people search for. i snap out of my thoughts to the trailer door slamming shut. i swing my neck to see who it was.
"hey mil- oh sorry. i thought millie was in here. who are you?" said a curly hair'd boy with brown eyes and braces.
"i'm millie's sister y/n. who are you?"
"so your the girl finn's talking about. pleasure to meet you. i'm gaten." finn's talking about me? interesting.
"well hi gaten. do you need my sister?"
"yes that would be rather helpful. do you know where she is?"
"she went somewhere with sadie a few minutes ago."
"thanks kid. see you around!" he said while leaving the trailer. he seemed nice.

after being left alone for two hours i took a nap. i get woken up to the trailer door opening and shutting and opening and shutting repeatedly. i assumed it was my sister so i get up irritated, ready to scream at her.
"what is your pro-" i cut myself off to see finn standing there with the door in his hand.
"did you finally wake up sunshine?" he said with a devilish grin on his face.
"do you need something?"
"as a matter a fact yes! i do!" he pushes past me and parks his butt right where i was sitting on the couch.
"i have something for you sunshine" i walk over towards him curious. he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a penny. yes, a penny.
"a penny?"
"i found it heads side up, which means good luck. so i thought i'd give it to you." that made my face feel warm and go red.

finn's pov:
as soon as i gave her it, she blushed. and when she blushes it's quite obvious. it made my body get chills. she looked adorable.
"so what do you think?" i say with a smile. what if she thinks i'm weird for giving her a stupid penny. but when these words came out her mouth.. i melted.
"thank you finny"