6- i like kissing you

Y/n pov:
i blush and enter finn's car. i still don't know where we are going. finn drives near a wooded area and stops the car.
"come on we are here." we gets out the car and i do the same. we start walking through the woods on a path. i get nervous and grab finn's hand. he looks at me and smiles. we interlock fingers and he squeezes my hand for comfort.

the path ends at a cliff with a big rock. the sun was setting and it had the most amazing view i've ever seen.
"oh my god. this is amazing finn!" i said excitedly and jumping into his arms. i wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his hands around my waist.
"i knew you would like it" he grabbed my hand and walked me to the rock and we sat looking at the view.

"finn seriously thank you for this. it's perfect." i said smiling at him and he turned red.
"of course. i love coming here to clear my mind and i thought you would like it." he squeezed my hand once again.

current view^

current view^

i laid my head on finn's shoulder and he wrapped his arms firmly around me. it was starting to get late. i reach for my phone and see it was 10.
"finn we should get going soon." he nods and started to grab his stuff and get up. (half way through the date he went back to the car to grab snacks for us.)
before i could walk back to the path finn stopped me.

"you ok?" he nods slowly and looks me dead in the eyes. i feel my face turn red and hot. he was gorgeous.
"can i kiss you?" i smile and shake my head yes.
he leans in and gives me a very passionate kiss. i grab his face to deepen the kiss and he grabs my waist. he pulls away and we both smile.

"i like kissing you"