4- youre so beautiful

finn's pov:
she walked to millie's trailer leaving flutters in my stomach. what was happening?

i walk to my trailer trying to process my feelings. did i really like y/n? no no. i couldn't! that's one of my best friends sister for gods sake. i walk into my trailer and immediately jump from fright.
"JESUS GATEN! YOU CANT JUST DO THAT" gaten bursted into laughter.
"s- sorry." he said in between laughs.
"dude ask her out on a date"
"wh- what are you talking about"
"i saw the way you were looking at y/n. i say go for it. and noah agrees" noah pops out from behind the couch and i jump once again.
"jesus i hate you guys" they both laugh.
"no but seriously finn. millie has been my best friend for a while i doubt she'll get mad if you date her sister. millie never gets mad" noah said from getting out from behind the couch.

"ok ok. i'll think about it. now get out so i can get dressed." they left and i put on my "mike" outfit. afterwards i headed to hair and makeup. as i walk in i see y/n sitting on joe's lap as he showed her something. why do i feel so angry at this. she wasn't mine to get jealous about.
"hi finny" she said glancing me a smile. i did a small fake smile and sat down.
"alright y/n i should be going. i'll send you more videos if i find more" she got up from his lap and nodded her head as he left the trailer. she sat in his empty seat and played on her phone.

"y/n i have a question." she turned to face me. oh no i can't do this.
"yeah what is it?" her smile made me go nervous and i started to sweat.
"i was wondering if you would-"
*SLAM*
the trailer door. i turn to find millie.
"what were you saying finn?" y/n said still looking at me.
"oh it doesn't matter. we can talk about it later." she looked disappointed but i couldn't do it infront of millie.

y/n pov:
i grew anxious. what did finn have to tell me? and why did he stop when millie walked in? was it a secret? was it just for me to know? many questions filled my head.

after being on set all day and watching as my sister and friends created amazing art i was tired. i wanted to go home and lay in my comfortable bed with my fuzzy blankets. i laid my head down on the couch in millie's trailer. i hear the door slam causing me to jump up.
"oh sorry. i didn't know you were sleeping"
"oh it's ok finny" he came and sat down next to me.
" so about earlier. when your sister came in it made me nervous so i couldn't say what i wanted to."
"it's ok! i understand. what did you want to ask me though?" he went nervous again. god he was adorable.
"i was wondering if you would.. if you would like to.. uh."
"come on finn spit it out" he nervously giggled.
"iwaswonderingifyouwouldliketogooutwithmesometimeandiunderstandifyousaynoimeanhaveyoulookedatmeimnotthebestlookingandyouarebeautifulsowhywouldyouwanttogooutwithsomeonelikemeactuallyforgetisaid-"
i placed my hand on his shoulder.
"finn calm down. yes ill go out with you." i smiled and so did he.
"oh.. ok! when are you free?"
"whenever. i mostly just follow millie around, if i didn't i would be at home 24/7" he laughed
"tomorrow? after set? we could go out to eat or something?"
"sure! that sounds fun"
"see you then." we both smiled.

i laid my head on finn's shoulder and started to drift off. i was so happy and i wanted to express it but i was to tired to show anymore emotions. i felt him lean back on the couch and wrap both arms around me so we were cuddling. i was halfway asleep when i felt him kiss my forehead and whisper
"you're so beautiful"