3- what was happening?

me and finn have really been getting along and it was great. today was my fourth day coming to set with millie and everyday finn greets me with a tight hug and a smile. and i loved it.
"y/n!" i hear millie but i don't move from my spot in my comfortable bed.
"y/n!" i hear her once again but i still stay in my place. i hear footsteps rapidly approach my bedroom door. it swings open and i see a angry looking millie. i check the time to see 5am.
"y/n get up! we have to leave in 10!" every time millie gets angry with me her accent becomes stronger. i let off a slight giggle and finally get up. i decide to just wear what i wore to sleep in so i was comfortable for the day.

i head downstairs and grab my water bottle from the fridge and then head out to millie's car

"god you could've walked faster." she says as she speeds away from the house.
"mills calm down. it's fine. you won't be late"
"no we will be late. we are picking up finn" she smirks not moving her eyes away from the road.

we pull up to finns house and millie texts him. his house was nice. seemed very modern and expensive. finn walks out the front door followed by a woman. i assumed it was his mom. she waved to me and millie and smiled.
"goodmorning ladies" finn says while throwing his stuff in the back of the car and getting in.
"morning finn" me and millie say in unison. i hear finn giggle at our response.
"you look nice today y/n" my eyes widen while millie starts smirking.
"uh- thank you finn"

finns pov:
i loved how she looked comfortable. i could tell she didn't care about her outfit and i loved it so much.
"you look nice today y/n" millie looks at me in the mirror and smirks which makes me slightly laugh. y/n turned very red from blushing which makes me laugh even more.
"uh- thank you finn" i could tell she was nervous.

once we pulled up to set she unbuckled quickly and got a backpack from the trunk of the car.
"what's in the bag"
"i could ask you the same thing finny" she said giving me a smile.
"it's my change of clothes for after work, water, snacks, i don't know my mom packed it" she started laughing.
"is something funny brown?" she shakes her head and walks to millie's trailer. i watched her walk away and it left flutters in my stomach. what was happening?