8- thats so embarrassing

y/n's pov:

i was very excited to go on another date with finn. nervous, but excited. i laid in bed scrolling through my phone. i was taking a lazy day before the date.
"Y/N BROWN!" i jump at my name being called. i groan and roll out of bed. literally. i plopped on the floor and groaned even louder. millie comes in my room.
"god y/n" she pulls on my arms to help me up.
"mom has been calling you for 20 minutes" i didn't notice until the last call. i stand up straight and go downstairs.

"so i was thinking-" i tune out my mom for a second. i'm still very tired. she goes on about my date and finn.
"why don't we all just dinner, both families." i give her a crazy look. absolutely not. i hear millie snicker at my mom.
"mom no. these dates are me and finn time. maybe later on when we are actually dating." she rolls her eyes and i head up to take a shower.

*time skip*

i lost track of time and finn is on the way here. he's about 20 minutes away. i quickly put my hair in wavy curls. i do very light and simple makeup since i like me naturally. now time for a outfit.
"MOM! MILLS!" they both come in and immediately start going through my closet.

fit^ i put on some jewelry and head downstairs

fit^
i put on some jewelry and head downstairs. where i find finn.
"i didn't know you were here yet" i said looking down at my shoes.
"you look amazing" he said turning bright red. millie comes over and grabs both of us, dragging us towards to door.
"alright love birds have fun but not too much" she says winking. i dont know why she was in such a rush to get us out the house.

i always loved the way finn's car smelt. it smelt clean and like cologne, but not too strong to where i didn't like it. and i don't know if he cleaned it just for me but it was so neat and organized. everything seemed to have a perfect little spot for it. the air fresheners, hand sanitizers, other little decorations around his car. i sat there wondering where we would go this time. i'm hoping we share a kiss again. to my surprise finn is actually a good kisser.

i jolt forward and i turn to finn.
"sorry i bumped the curb" i laugh. we were here. and clearly he didn't have good parking skills. we get out the car and see a restaurant. i nice one too. we walk up and he grabs my hand. i intertwine our fingers and he smiles. this restaurant is unfamiliar but it was amazing. the interior design was like a fever dream. everytime i turned something new was there to amaze me.

finn explains how his parents used to always bring him here ever since he was younger. i feel myself relax into his eyes. i focus on them as he talks. everything else goes quiet in the world. it's just me and finn, no one else.
"y/n.. y/n.. helloooo? y/nnn" i snap out of my fantasy to hear finn saying my name.
"sorry" i say shaking my head in embarrassment. he laughs.

"getting lost in my eyes?" i start to laugh.
"always wolfhard" he grabs my hand and squeezes. we sit in silence just looking at eachother.
"OH MY GOD" i hear a girl a little younger then me scream. she runs up to the table and finn looks embarrassed.
"YOURE MIKE WHEELER" she continues to yell even though she's closer now. finn takes a picture with her and then she turns to me.
"wait you are millie bobby browns sister right?" my eyes go wide and i turn red as a strawberry. i didn't think i would be recognized.
"uh yeah"
"omg can i take a picture with you too" i glance at finn and he's laughing.
"of course" we take a picture and she leaves saying thank you to both of us.

"that's so embarrassing"