7- i hope hes the one

finn's pov:
"YALL KISSED!" i quickly shush gaten and noah.
"congratulations man. you're winning" noah said laughing. i roll my eyes and laugh. i wonder how millie is gonna take this.

y/n's pov:
"HE KISSED YOU!?!" millie says loud and my mom bursts through the door smiling.
"god mills look what you done" i say lightly hitting her arm. i didn't want my mom to be my mom and freak out like she always does.
"when are me and your father gonna meet him?"
"i don't know mom. we aren't even dating." i get up and leave. yes i wanna date finn but does he want a relationship with me? maybe this is just a fling to him.i text him.

finny<3

                                     i have a question for you wolfhard
yes beautiful?
                                                                           what are we?
i'll tell you if you go on a date with me again
ofc you would say that. ok when?
tomorrow. 7pm i'll pick you up
ok finny

i placed my phone down and smiled as hard as i could. my dad walked in the kitchen smirking at me.
"why are you so smiley"
"nothing"
"i didn't know finn changed his name to nothing" he said starting to laugh. i roll my eyes playfully and walk back to my room.

i sit next to millie and my mom.
"we have another date. tomorrow" they both smile and grab my hands.
"what if he asks you out?"
"what if y'all kiss again?"
"what if you meet his family?"
"what if-"
"guys stop it" they both stopped asking questions and left the room. i laid in bed thinking about finn. about the date. what were we gonna do? were we gonna kiss again? i sat there thinking of all the possibilities. i was so excited. and i knew for sure i liked him so much. i hope he feels the same.

i hope he's the one.