Part One

Trigger Warning: Blood, Violence, torture, etc will be making an appearance in this chapter.

I stirred awake from my slumber, to be met by two guards dragging my numb body by the arms. My (S/T) legs brushed against the cold tile floor.

The sound of chatter filled my ears as I was dragged into a room full of doctors in white lab coats. Goosebumps tickle the back of my neck as my body makes contact with a cold metal table.

A doctor with freckles places a case on a nearby table and my chest tightens. He opens the case slowly to reveal a Record player, he gently pulls a record out of its sleeve and places it. He Positions the tonearm and lowers it, filling the room with its tune.

The two muscular guards that have dragged me put restraints on my ankles and wrists. A doctor with blonde curls makes his way toward the metal table. He glances at me and then focuses his attention on the surgical tools, he reaches his hand out for a medical electric saw.
My eyes widen in fear.

My heart beats faster as he brings the saw closer to me.
He beings singing along to the melody.

He switches the saw on and lowers it to my left shoulder as he continues singing the lyrics
"Oh yes, I'm the great pretender Pretending that I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell
Oh yes, I'm the great pretender-"

A blood-curdling scream escapes my mouth as pain washes over me, blood soaking my hospital gown. The saw going through my shoulder.
My legs thrash as I scream in pain.

Tears streaming down my face, my throat begging me to stop screeching as blood splatters on the doctor's lab coat.

He smiles as he watches my suffering, not any trace of remorse could be found in his eyes.

My body goes limp and my pained cries go silent as the agony was eating me alive.

Time Skip
My body was weak, and my throat dry and sore. My heart stops as I remember the traumatic event. I force myself to look at my left arm, and my eyes widened.

Tears slid down my bruised cheeks.
A pained scream leaves my lips, my arm was no longer attached to my body, A metal arm with a large red star imprinted on replaced my missing arm.

The blood-stained hospital gown clung to my skin as I was sitting strapped down in a seat. Imprisoned.

I lift my head when I hear a click and the cell door opens. Footsteps approach me, and the man with blonde curls stands in front of me.
Hatred and rage flow in my veins.

"Что вы думаете о своем новом аксессуаре?" ("What do you think about your new accessory?") He nods at the metal arm. I grimace at his words but do not reply.

"Bы должны быть благодарны за то, что вы все еще живы, для вас большая честью служить гидре." ("You should be grateful to still be alive, you should be honored to serve Hydra.") He states as he moves closer.

Armed guards and Doctors began to crowd the small space. A guard holding a Red leather book with a black star imprinted on the cover, similar to the star on the metal arm attached to my body. Fear rises in me as the doctors turn on machines.

The doctor with the freckles orders me to open my mouth and I obey, he shoves a rubber mouth guard in.
"Не хотели бы сейчас испортить тебе зубы, не так ли?"("Wouldn't want to ruin your teeth now, would we?") The doctor now holding the book, smirks.

He nods toward a doctor, and the doctor begins pressing buttons. A machine powers on as headgear is placed on each side of my face.

I make eye contact with the man holding the leather book. The headgear tightens as electricity courses through my body My back arches in pain as I let out cries.

My body goes limp as the headgear releases. Sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Желание," a man with blonde curls starts "ржавый, Семнадцать, рассвет," My body begins to twitch as he continues "печь, девать, добросердечный, возвращение, один," He closes the book and looks up "грузовой вагон."
(Bucky's trigger words.)

"Готов к соблюдению."
("Ready to comply.") I blankly respond

Author's Note:
lily_potter_1234l, Thank you so much for your support.