Part Seven

Trigger Warning: Cursing, blood, violence, etc will be making an appearance in this chapter.

"Who the hell is Y/N?" I repeated myself. The man in the purple button-up shirt looks over at the blonde man from the alleyway in Bucharest.

"Th-this may be confusin-" I cut off the stuttering blonde man, "Did I fucking stutter?" I snapped, raising my voice, causing a woman in black ripped jeans to flinch.

"WHO THE FUCK IS Y/N?" I shouted, rage and confusion flowed in my veins.

The blonde man opens a thin file pulling out a black and white photo, and pressing it against the glass.

A woman wearing a floral print skirt, with a button-up shirt tucked in, smiles cheerfully at the camera. A man in a suit has his arm wrapped around the woman's waist.

A little girl smiles wide, holding a stuffed bear.

STEVE'S POV
The woman looks back up at me, confusion lingering in her (E/C) eyes.

"Do you know anyone that is in this photo?" I question her.

"No." She replied emotionless, clenching her metal fist.

I place the photo back into its file and nod toward Wanda.

WANDA'S POV
Steve nods toward me, and slowly I walk up to the cell.

Natasha presses buttons, typing in the code. The cell lights glow green as the cell opens.

Fear rises in me as I walk into the cell, the door closing behind me.

"We're not going to harm you in any way, we're going to help you," Steve explained to the woman with the metal arm.

The woman doesn't take her eyes off of me watching every step I take.

"You shouldn't be here Bucky," Tony said, the woman whips her head in Bucky's direction.

Quickly I run behind the woman, placing my hands on both sides of her head.

Y/N'S POV
Pain courses threw me as I drop to my knees. Screams filled with pain leave my lips.

Memory:
The cell door opens, and a guard with raven black hair enters. Holstering his firearm and begins moving closer. Tears slide down my cheeks as my back makes contact with the cold wall.

"On your knees." the tall man ordered, whilst undoing his trousers.

Shaking my head no, fear and disgust rise in me.

Rage and irritation lingered in his sky-blue eyes.

My cheek stings as he raises his rough hand to me "You'll do as I say or there will be consequences, Сука." He barks.

Slowly I drop to my knees, the man grabs my (H/C) hair. 

The tears begin to fall faster as I open my mouth, whilst the man moans with pleasure.

My body begins to go numb as I continue to scream in pain.

Memory:
I walk into my mother and fathers room in my sleeping gown. My mother gently places her book on the bedside table, with a confused expression.

"Y/N, what's the matter?" she asks.

"I ha-had a nightmare." I stutter. Jumping on the soft bed as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Baby, you're going to be just fine." She says in a soothing tone, as she tucks my hair behind my ears.

STEVE'S POV
Y/N's painful screams, stop as her body hits the hard ground.

Wanda's eyes red and puffy, tears sliding down her cheeks.  She drops to her knees, starring at Y/N's motionless body.