Part Four

Trigger Warning: Blood, violence, torture, etc will be making an appearance in the chapter.

Y/N'S POV
Sweat dripping down my forehead, my back stiff against a metal table. Bandages wrapped around my stomach, stained with blood.  The doctor standing over me, a disappointing expression painted on his face.

"Ты не смог выполнить миссию, Солдат."
("You failed to complete the mission, Soldier.") the blonde doctor starts,
"И теперь будет наказание." ("And now there will be punishment.") He finishes.

His gaze lands on a table, tools covering its surface. His fingertips brushed against the handles of the tools, picking up a silver blowtorch.

Paralyzed with fear, he looks down at me with a sickening grin. Flipping the blowtorch switch on and lowered it to my face.

My cheeks grow hotter as the blowtorch comes closer, my face glistening in the bright light with sweat.

My pained screams fill the room as the blowtorch makes contact with my skin,
My blood bubbles and steams as it pours out of the wound on my cheek.

The burning pain-causing me to scream louder.

The smell of my burning flesh enters my nostrils, the sound of my flesh sizzling.

The doctor pulls the blowtorch away, switching it off, and lays it back down with the rest of the tools.

"Отчет о миссии." ("Mission report.")
The blonde demands.

"Убейте зимнего солдата и всех, кто вмешивается." ("Assassinate the Winter Soldier and anyone who interferes, ") I reply.

He nods "ваша миссия, легкая и простая. Но все же вы не завершили его." ("Your mission, easy and simple. But yet you didn't complete it.") He states

He picks up a pair of pliers and brings them to my fingernails, He looks up at me and shares an innocent smile.

Screams filled the doctor's ears as he slowly rips my fingernail from my index finger.

BUCKY'S POV
I begin running jumping over the apartment balcony onto another roof, grunting as I hit the rooftop, grabbing my black backpack.

I look over my shoulder while running to see the man dressed in the black catsuit chasing after me. With all of his strength, the man pushes me into a metal vent, using his claws attempting to make contact with my face.

Punching him in the jaw and making my way down the building trying to escape.

Bullets are being shot from behind me as I jump into a busy street. I continue my escape running as cars drive past me.
Sirens fill my ears as black cars speed toward me.

A man riding a motorcycle makes his way towards me, with my metal arm I take the motorcycle handle lifting it in the air and mounting it as the man falls off and hits the hard concrete road.

I quickly snatch an explosive device from my back pocket and throw it above me causing my ears to ring as I fall off the motorcycle.

The man in the catsuit moves in front of me activating his claws, Steve holding his shield, punching the man in the ribs hard, the man clutches his side as he groans in pain.

Cars with glowing lights surround us, men exciting the vehicles holding firearms aiming at us. A man in a suit of armor raises his hands. Commanding us to drop to our knees.

The man in the black catsuit removes his mask, revealing his identity.

A man holding a firearm cuffs us and begins to lead us to a car.