Part Thirteen

The head gear tightens as I clench my teeth, grinding against each other.
The electricity coursed through my body. Clenching down on my teeth as my screams are trapped behind them.

The sounds of cracking can be heard as blood runs from my mouth. My teeth broke as well as my heart as the memories of laughter and warmth disappear.

A doctor with blonde curls clicks his tongue as he makes his way toward me.

Lifting my chin with his cold fingers staring down at me with empty eyes.

"Твои красивые зубы испорчены. Не волнуйтесь теперь мы можем их."
("Your pretty teeth, are ruined. Don't worry now we can fix them.") He smiled a bitter smile.

BUCKY'S POV
"She's overwhelmed by the memories,"
Wanda begins her eyes glistening with tears and sorrow.

"The memories are crowding her mind, she can't tell the difference between reality and a memory."

"She may have been having a memory while she was fighting with Bucky." Steve cleared his throat.

Taking off his glasses and tucking them into his chest pocket, "Her stitches opened during the fight," Dr.Banner explained adjusting his button-up.

"She lost a lot of blood, she may not regain consciousness for a few days." He finished.

Guilt swallowed me whole as my eyes danced across the room landing on her motionless body. The medical machines make a pattern of sounds.

"Bucky," Steve calls. Turning toward him to see his eyebrows furrowed with concern.

"Did Y/N say anything out of the ordinary while she was attacking you?" Tony questioned.

"She was talking to someone, she seemed sad, angry," I looked at Tony straight in his brown eyes.

"She was yelling at someone, She never said a name." I lower my head.

WANDA'S POV
My hands were on both sides of her head, her lips chapped. Closing my eyes as painful memories swallow me whole.

Sucking on my straight, teeth.
I wince as I remember how these perfectly white teeth are hostage in my dry mouth.

"Lovely job, Enzo." The blonde doctor appreciates the blue-eyed Enzo.

Enzo nods and leaves the suffocating room.

The blonde doctor pulls out a syringe from his white lab coat. The blue substance sent goosebumps down my neck.

Pain courses through my body my, ribs felt bruised and my lungs sting as I let out a scream of agony.

"Wanda!" A voice shouts as I drift into another memory.

My vision was blurry as strange muscular men restrain me in a stiff chair. A blonde doctor smiles a sickening smile.

A man in a long white lab coat, holding a clip broad, moves toward me. Confusion and shock paint my face as. My vision becomes more clear.

"Fa-Father." I stutter. He nods to the blonde. Machines begin to whirl as my head tightens.

Tears coat my cheeks as pain rises in me.

Anger rises in me as I return to reality, and my stomach turns with sorrow as I slowly solve the puzzle. Tears slid down my cheeks as thoughts wonder my mind.