Chapter 2- My Baby ( Arjun's POV)

Arjun POV

"BRRRING BRRING BRRRING" my alarm buzzed. "Shut up" I said as I tried to find my phone to turn off the alarm. "Dada dada morwing (morning)" my daughter said as I saw her trying to climb my bed. "Good morning my baby , you sleep well?" I said "Yesh (yes) dada." she replied. I swear to god, she is so cute. 

Well hey, My name is Arjun Reddy, a businessman and one of the best lawyer out there. And that girl you just met is my daughter. You must be wondering where my wife/ her mother. *Sighs* Well she left us 3 years ago when my daughter was born saying that she never wanted a child and she can't handle the stress of it. 

And after seeing millions of girl would marry and could be mother to my daughter. I found none yet. I am going to go see another girl today. She is beautiful. I saw a photo of her. Her name is Advika I think. She is a lawyer like me. 

"Dada Dada" my daughter said. I jolted a little "Yes my princess" " where weru you losht ( where were you lost)" She said. I didn't even realize when I stopped paying attention to my baby. "Sorry my baby" I said to her holding my ears and pouting. "It's ok Dada" she said giggling.

"Now let's go and get my baby ready for daycare" I said but as soon as I did a frown came upon her face. "What happened baby?" "I don't want to go to daycare." She said. "But you have to na, Dada has to go to work and so do grandma and grandpa."  But Dada" "Please baby for dada" I said making the best puppy eyes I can" Fine dada only for you ." This works all the time. "Okay baby let's go" I said to her smiling. I went to get ready for work and got my baby ready too.

What Arjun is wearing:

What Disha was wearing.

"If only Sophia could see Disha now" I muttered so Disha couldn't hear me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey y'all, New chapter. Sorry this is not as good. I only had 3 days to write it. And I am shifting so updates will be hard. But hope you guys like this one. Also I chose this quote because when I was little I almost died of pneumonia and my dad used to sleep on the the sidewalk because at that time he couldn't stay inside the hospital and he couldn't go home because the doctor said there is  chance I would die any moment, so he slept on the sidewalk and once I was back from the hospital the only pillow I would sleep on was his arms. The song because I would only sleep if he sang this song to me and his voice is just amazing. Anyways  BYEEEEEEEEE Lovelies LOVE Y'ALL