Chapter 5 - Meeting My New Daughter

I am freakinggg outttttttt here. I am suppose to meet my new daughter. OMFG I am sooo scareed what if she doesn't like me. I mean I can be a real bitch sometimes OMGGGGGG FUCKING JESUS. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when a saw a hand holding my hand. I slowly traced my eyes up to the person and saw it was

Arjun

 OMG THE FUCK, ARJUN IS HOLDING MY HAND. I got so many goosebumps, electric waves ran through my body. My heat started beating so hard that it might just pop out of my chest. 

And then he said "Don't worry she is gonna like you , like I do," OMFGGGGGGGG Did he just say he likes me???????? OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDD Help me. I smiled at him big.

I flinched when the bell ring. OMGGGGGGGGGGG She is here. Okay Bhavika Focus breath In Out In Out In Out. "Come on, Advika. Let's go, she's here" Arjun said giving my hand a squeeze.

 Advika you got this. It 's just a kid."  I said to myself  "One that is gonna yours soon" my inner voice responded. WTF who are you bro seriously stop fucking interrupting me it's very fucking annoying. Advika Calm down In Out In Out.

I stood up letting go of Arjun's hand. Nooooooooooooooooo, why did I leave his hand. It felt soooo good. All that warmness goneeee. Advika stop obsessing over him, she is here.

"DADA" I heard someone say, it was my daughter. Omg she is soo cutee "Yes Disha Baby how are you?" Arjun said to Disha I think that's her name, while picking her up

I walked towards them . " Hi Disha." I said to her while smiling.

"Hi, Who are you?"  she said to me confused. Fuck what am I suppose to tell her. Maybe that I am her mom WHAT NO MOM seriously Advika.

But before I could response Arjun said "Dishu baby remember when you asked if you could get a mumma like everyone else has one" Arjun stopped for a minute looking at Disha's expression. 

"Yeah dada" she said "Well baby, she is your mumma baby" he said OMG DID HE- HE JUST- FUCK DID HE JUST SAY THAT I AM HER MOM.

"Really dada" she said I so wanted to answer so I mouthed "Can I?" to Arjun and he gave me a smile as a yes. "Yes princess " I said, what I always wanted to say. 

As soon as I said that she tried to jump in my arms. " Dada I wanna go to mumma, let me gooo pleaseee" She said looking eager, correction very eager.

" Advika, is that okay?" Arjun said looking at me. He cares for me . He asked me before, he gave her to me. OMFGGG I am dying.

"It's ok Arjun, Come here baby" I said to them smiling. I took her in my arms

(Advika & Disha together 👇)

"Hi Mumma" she said with a big smile

"Hi Mumma" she said with a big smile. When she called me mumma I almost fainted. It felt unreal. Almost like how I felt when I was pregnant with his child. I felt my eyes watering