Chapter 11- I am so fucked

Isha is fucking here, she is gonna end me; she hates it when people hang up on her. I am sooo done for.

"ADVIKA ANAND I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" I hear Esha say as I run as fast as I could.

"ESHU SORRY YARR" I saw her on my fucking trail.

"ESHU YARR I AM A MOTHER NOW PLEASE SPARE ME" I said hoping she would stop

"YOU SAID WHAT" FUCKKKK shit I forgot to tell her. Today is my last day on Earth; you all are invited to my funeral by the way.

"ESHA PELASE YAAR JUST STOP I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING" I said hoping she would stop chasing me.

"Fine", wait did I hear that right?

"Kya(What)" I said. "Yeah come here, and TELL. ME. EVERYHTING." She said stressing on the last three words.

"Ok na " I am say still huffing. My lungs were on fire.

"Sooooo....." I told her everything, including the you know part

no we don't know, what part

aree you know

you know?

when I almost had sex with him

Ohhh that part 

fuck you 

you mean fuck Arjun

I really hate you

I know

"So yeah" I said after finishing my whole story.

"What the fuck is up with your life" Isha said

"I have no idea" I scratched my head

"God Anshu, I don't even know what the fuck to say" Isha said

"You wanna meet them" 

"Yeah let's go" We walked to the living room to see everyone including Sidhart (Isha's husband). As we entered everyone started greeting Isha and I want to go and sit next to Arjun who was holding Disha.

....

"Do you know how much I fucking hate when people mess what's mine?" I said to the bitch in front of me. It was the girl from the club. She was really pissing the shit out of me right now. 

We were in my warehouse in Dallas. It was some time after midnight. I couldn't sleep so I am here, torturing this bitch. But this piece of shit couldn't stop screaming. Bae I get that this knife really sharp but your screams are making me want to dug them deeper in your skin. 

"Stop fucking screaming, bitch you gonna wake up all of Dallas" I said really annoyed. "Ma'am, it's almost 6 am" One of my bodyguards came and informed me. 

"Great-fucking-news, alright bye bitch I will be back tomorrow. I told you I HATE it when people mess with what's MINE" I walked off grabbing the towel to clean my bloody hand and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. 

I know what y'all must be thinking. You are a lawyer and a kill people. Well I am a Mafia Boss. Back in College after what happened with him I got into some shady businesses and I liked doing it. The thrill, it became an addiction. But I also loved criminals law and I thought I could do both. No one except my best friends know about this and I will probably keep it this way. 

Don't want Arjun to stumble over something he doesn't need to know about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG, guys this chapter took a whole ass year like wtf. Anywho, I did it, I finished middle school and I will be writing a lot more this summer break. I am so grateful for Creative Writing class this year. Like I finally fucking am out of writers block. I got to say the best way to get out of it is to just read for a while and stop writing. Trust me you will be flooding with ideas and words then. Anyways, what do you think about Advika being a Mafia boss? Crazy, I know. I will be updated at least once a week. SO BYE LOVELIES LOVE Y'ALL