Chapter 3- Our First Meeting

"Anshu get up , it's so late" My mom said shaking me so I could wake up 

"Mumma yarrrr let me sleep" I said turning the other way. 

"Anshu Beta wake up Today ladake wala(boy's family) are coming." she said pulling the blanket off me. 

"I am up!" I said waking up with a jolt while rubbing my eyes. I am sooo fucking excited 

 "Finally come fast I made omelet." she said walking towards the door. 

"Ok Mumma you go I am coming." I said getting up from the bed.

 As entered my bathroom I look at myself, "oh god" I said inside my mind. My hair was all messed up, my clothes(the outfit I am wearing is in the links I provided on the top) looked so messy. I sighed and picked up the hairbrush so I could do something about my hair. And then low tied my hair with a middle part. I love my hair. according to me this it the most beautiful part about me.

 Finally I went downstairs. "Omg it smells so good" I said trying to smell more of the fragrance. I forgot how good my mom's homemade food is always so good. 

" Aree whatever mom makes is always amazing" Rohan said stuffing his mouth with more food. 

"That's true" I said picking up my plate from the kitchen slab and making my way to the dining table where everyone except mom was sitting. 

Even though we are rich enough to have maids and cooks, mom always want to cook so we just have few cleaners. 

We three siblings are so different but so alike. I grew up middle class but once Dhruvika was born we were rich and then with Rohan we were even richer so our surroundings have been so different but we still respect each other and the people around us. 

My chain of thoughts were broken when my mom said "Beta what are you wearing today, they are coming to see you today." She said cracking another egg into the pan. 

" I will just wear jeans and a top, It's not a big deal." I said munching on my food. 

"Nahi (No)Anshu wear something more traditional." she said looking at me with a frown on her face. 

" Papa yarr tell her that it's nothing, and if the guy likes me then he will also like me in jeans and a shirt." I said to my dad. 

Whenever I wanted something all I had to do was turn to dad. Even though he won't say it, I am his favorite. And I adore my dad a lot, no matter what it was I would always agree to anything he says. He does the same too.

 " Minakshi, she is right leave it na, Beta you wear jeans okay?" he said smiling towards me. 

" Thank Deeds(Only Advika calls her dad Deeds) I love you so much." I said to him while hugging him. See I told you. 

"Haan Haan donon pita betee mere khilaaph jaate hain.(yeah yeah both father daughter go against me)" She said shaking her head. This made all of us laugh except mom. 

" Okay now get ready Advi, they are about to come." mom said. 

" Let me at least eat Ma" I said 

"See you are done now go" She said look at my plate which was almost empty. 

"Fine ma" I said and got up to go get ready. 

"Anyone wanna join me" I said hoping either one of my siblings would but they shook their heads.

 "No Di we are good" Duggu said. 

" yeah yeah leave your didi( Sister) alone." I said walking off making air quotes on the word your didi.