File 09: Worldwide Handsome

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

With Eunbi being the first Idol I've defeated in this tournament, the staff let me relax in my hotel until the next one is decided. Apparently, all my idol opponents are randomized so that anybody could be my next challenger.

Including Gaeul... Or... Perhaps even my formal travel buddies. It's quite nerve-racking if I think about it. Anyway, I decided to rest up for a bit before training for my next battle. Sleeping on the comfortable hotel bed, was soothing and relaxing to my mind.

Suddenly, I hear a crying sound of a Pokemon from the distance and I sat up due to being startled. Swiftly, I go to the balcony to see what was up but I saw nothing but forest surrounding the stadium.

Scratching my head due to confusion, maybe it was all in my head, I was about to return back inside until I hear the same crying sound again. Figuring there was a Pokemon in distress and I always help those that can't help themselves.

I take Charizard's Pokeball and sent it out before hopping on its back.

"Charizard, head towards the source!" I said and it flies to where the crying sound came from.

While in the air, suddenly the cloud's colors began to get darker meaning that there was a storm coming. Not good. We can easily get struck by lightning or thunder if we're up this high but I can't turn back, at least not yet.

Charizard easily dodged the lightning and thunder strikes that were emitted from the clouds, however, we hear the loud crying again but it was louder which means we were getting close.

That's when I spotted something yellow, it could a flying Pokemon but it's huge. Charizard pursued the mystery Pokemon but the thunder got more intense the closer we got to it.

When we got above the dark clouds, we got a clear view of what the Pokemon was that's when I realized that the Pokemon we were chasing was one of the legendary Pokemon Zapdos. We were both staring deep at each other before it let out a loud screeching cry and thunderstruck.

It's powerful but we won't back down. Charizard used flamethrower but Zapdos met it head-on with a thunderbolt causing both moves to collide and neither overpowered. Just what I expect from a legendary Pokemon.

Next, Zapdos charged at us with steel wing and Charizard met it with steel wing as well but both attacks hit each other causing us to crash down to the ground. Zapdos was totally out and so was Charizard which is a bad situation for me to be in.

Swiftly, I returned Charizard to its Pokeball before sending out Pidgeot which is strong enough to carry me but Zapdos was going to crash into a mountain. In order to prevent that to happen, I threw an ultra ball to catch it.

Thankfully, it was the ultra ball that hit the mountain before falling down on the rocky terrain. Pidgeot safely landed on the ground and I got off his back. Carefully, I observed the ultra ball to see if Zapdos would either escape or I could successfully catch it.