File 10: The Darkest Actress

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

When the battle was over, I was excused back to my hotel room but first I went to the Pokemon Center to get my Pokemon treated up to health. Nobody else was there in the lobby with me or so I thought...

While I was on my phone, going through Instagram, I happened to notice a lady dressed in all black talking the Nurse Joy about something but I didn't really pay any attention to her.

After she was done talking to Nurse Joy, she looked me dead in the eye with an emotionless expression that sent creepy vibes. Yikes. I had no idea who this lady is or what she wanted from me.

Staring at each other for who knows how long, it almost looked like I was staring at an empty person with no soul. Slowly, she approached me, her high heels echoed in the entire lobby each time she took a step towards me, it was a little intimidating but I've seen worse.

"You must be Suzuki Y/N, am I correct?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, can I help you with something?" I asked her and she slightly smiled.

"My name is Seo Yeji but I'm known to be the 'Darkest Actress' because of my unique personality that I put on display for everyone that I've come across." Yeji introduced herself and it's no kidding that she's the Darkest Actress because she gives me creepy vibes that make me feel uneasy.

"Okay... Yeji, is there anything you needed from me?" I asked her.

"Oh, about that... I wanted to make a deal with you." She informed me which made me raise an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I asked her and she grinned.

"Well... The stadium officials had told me that I'm going to be your next Idol Challenger. So... The deal is that if you win against me, I'll go out with you on a date." She explained to me and I was flustered.

"W-What?!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

"However... IF you lose against me... I'll set up an arranged marriage contract and that's something you cannot refuse." She said to me before smirking which made me gulp.

Geez... What is up with this woman...? What's her deal with me and what do I have that she wants? Either way, I better stay the hell away from her when this is over.

Figuring that I had no choice due to the dark look she was giving me along with the evil smirk, I agreed to the deal which made her softly smile, she was about to say something but Nurse Joy cut her off when she informed me that my Pokemon are back in full health.

Taking this as an excuse to get away, I got up from the chair before walking to Nurse Joy and taking the Pokeballs.

"You'll be mine, either way, Y/N~! Just you wait~!" She warned me before I left the Pokemon Center.

Deciding not to listen to her any further, I immediately picked up the pace and raced to my hotel room before shutting the door and making sure it was locked before sighing.