Chapter 6: I Hate You

Sorry for the super late update, beauties. Pssh.!! Hannah is wayyy better in writing this things. I'm jelly. :'(. But, well at least I'm getting the hang of it.

STAY BEAUTIFUL

-jeh-nuh!

---I Hate You---

Zachary's POV

She left running. I want to find her and explain to her but, she needs time to cool down and be by herself, I guess. But why?! Fuck My Life! I thought she would be supportive about this! I finally found my biological parents and she's calling me a selfish jerk?!

Let's see who's being a selfish jerk here. I just can't believe it, my bestfriend. Why must this happen to me?! It feels as if finding my birth parents was wrong. But I can't be mad at her. I should've told her weeks ago, before school started. I sigh. I bet she won't talk to me anymore.

*3 Weeks Later*

Zachary's POV

It has been weeks since I last spoke to her and the silence between us is killing me! Ugh!! I hope to see her today. I mean, I see her everyday but never really talked to her and when I try to talk to her, she ignores me and walks away.

Is she really still mad at me?! C'mon Cia! Its been 3 weeks since it happened. Can't you forgive me? I thought to myself as I drove to school. As I was driving, I saw Acacia walking to the bus stop. I drove closer to the pavement, making sure I am not to close so there is a safe distance between us.

"Hey, Cia. Want a lift to school?" I asked.

"It's okay. I already have a ride." She replied without looking at me.

"Oh c'mon, Cia! Just a ride. It's not like you have a boyfriend or anything!" I joked.

She stopped walking and turned to me, "As a matter of fact, I actually have a boyfriend and it's definitely not you or will it ever be you. So, why don't you drive your Lexus Ass to school. Goodbye." And she continued walking. Seconds later, a car came towards Acacia, and it was Brent, the school's quarterback.

"Hey, babe! Want a lift to school?" he asked her. Acacia's blank expression suddenly turned to joy.

"Okay! I didn't have a lift anyways and the bus is not here yet so yeah, " She said, smiling and happily hopping into his car. Then, without a word, Brent drove off.

~Acacia's POV~

Weeks passed since I last spoke to Zachary. I feel like I'm doing the right thing but deep down, I know it's wrong. I hope I can get back the courage to talk to him again. For now though, I must act like I hate him .

Walking towards the bus stop, I saw a Lexus car coming closer to me. I knew whose it was. It was Zachary's.

"Hey, Cia! Want a lift to school?" He asked.

"It's okay. I already have a ride," I replied without looking at him

"Oh, c'mon Cia! Just a ride! It's not like you have a boyfriend or anything!"

Oh, no, he did not just say that! I stopped walking and turned to him with a glare. "As a matter of fact, I actually have a boyfriend and its definitely not you or will it ever be you. So, why don't you drive your Lexus Ass to school. Goodbye." Then I continued walking.

Seconds later, a car came towards me. It was Brent, the school's Quarterback. "Hey, babe! Want a lift to school?" He asked me.

Revenge Time Zach.

"Okay! I didn't have a lift anyways and the bus is not here yet so yeah," I smiled, hopping into his car, and without a word, Brent drove off. Leaving Zachary in awe behind us.

He texted me minutes later.

Zachary :

"You're with that jerk!?!"

I got angry. He should not be calling Brent a jerk.

Me:

"Hey, at least he's not a jackass, self-centered and egoistic dickhead like you! So, yes! I'm with him. Bye, douchebag!!"

I replied then switched my phone off, not wanting to know what Zach would reply.

Technically, me and Brent are not together. Yet, but today, we will be. "Brent, babe?"

"Yea?" he asked, focusing on the road.

" What are we?"

"What do you mean? We are humans, of course! Silly girl." He joked.

"No, I mean like, relationship-wise, Brent."

He looked at me. "Oh, well, what do you want us to be?"

He asked staring into my eyes. I stared back into his lovely green eyes.

"I, um, uh.. Maybe more than friends?" I said shyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woosh! Oooh What Do You Think Brent would say? How would Zachary React? All in the Next Chapter!! :)

~Jehnuh