Chapter 7 : I'n In Love

Hai guise :D Wassup? IMPORTANT things to say.

1. My sch's sched is horrendous. I reach home at 7 and I have to do my homework. I'm busy during the weekends too. How is my life even.. Life? If that makes sense.. Omg I want my ME time back! Luckily, it's holiday next week for us ~ I can update easily I guess..

2. I still don't know who should play Zach's character. I would be uploading pics for you guys to choose. And do you like TCL? I feel like ppl don't. Please give TCL a chance. I know at some point, you guys would love it! :D So if you like TCL .. Thank you so much for liking and supporting TCL!

3. Bea is not gonna be with us in this journey of TCL. So, it's only me, the sexy Filipino Bitch and Hannah, your sexy mixed Chinese girl. Ok, that was random. But, we will make sure you will like the story. And if we update a short one, pls don't get angry. We're busy! Being a Singaporean teenager is harder than those in USA, UK or Australia.

--Chapter 7--

~Brent's POV ~

"Brent, babe?" Acacia asked me.

"Yea?"

" What are we?"

"What do you mean? We are humans, of course! Silly girl." I joked. Can it be? Could she be hinting that we should be more than friends?

"No, I mean like, relationship-wise, Brent."

I stopped driving. I looked at her and said "Oh, well, what do you want us to be?"

I asked staring into her dazzling hazel eyes...

"I, um, uh.. Maybe more than friends?" She said shyly. Oh my, that is just plain cute.

"What? Best friends?" I teased her though I know what she means.

"No, Brent! More than that! Like, erm, a, couple?" After she said that, her cheeks turned rosy pink. She looks beautiful when she blushes .

"Couple. Hmm, that sounds great, love. But, won't Zachary be angry at me? Last time I tried to ask you out, he said he'll pound me like a gorilla. Wouldn't want that to happen."

"Brent, this love is only between us. You and me against the world, hun," Acacia squeezed my arm and stared deep into my eyes.

"Yeah, I guess so. So, Acacia, will you be mine? Together, against the world, and gorillas?" I tried inserting a joke to make Acacia laugh.

"Yes, Brent! Yes! A million times, yes!" She laughed and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and it felt good, cos I know for a moment, I have my whole world in my arms and I wouldn't wanna let her go. When she pulled away from the hug, she pulled me in a deep, sweet and sinful kiss. Oh, how I love the taste of her mouth.

I pulled away and smiled. Then, I continued driving. For once in my life, I felt like my world is complete..

~ This is Hannah. So, I hope you enjoy it.. I think this chapter is pretty much quite predictable. I helped finish the chapter. In my opinion, it is quite short. I apologize for that but did try my best. ~