Chapter 2 : First Day

A/N :

Hey Guys! :D look who's finally back?? ;)

i dont really know what to write in this A/N's so.. ENJOY <3

P.s This Chapter you will get to meet... 3 new girl characters and.. 3 new boy characters!

xxJennahxx

Chapter 2 : I Dont Like Him!

Zachary's POV :

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock. 7:00am, fuck! I'm totally gonna be late for school! Late for the first day of senior year! Woww, way to go, Zach! Way to go.. I immediately went to shower . I'm not a "school" kinda person but,  there is something that makes me eager to go to school. Not something, but I guess, someone? You guessed it..

Acacia , I know this sounds weird and mushy, but I already miss her though we spent the whole day together yesterday! I dont know, but she has this thing that makes me want her..

Quickly grabbing a pair of dark blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt and my black Vans , I headed out. I didn't bother checking if my parent's are up or not. Even if they are, they may be in the shower..

Adrian's POV :

Where the hell is Zachary?! It's already 7:10 am and first period starts in 5 minutes! He promised me he'd be here! Ugh, that guy's a douche sometimes.

'Hey Adrian! Have you seen Zach anywhere?' Acacia asked walking towards me.

'I don't know he told me he'd be here by 7! He said he wanted to tell me something about, going somewhere.. Well, I guess he's not coming. I better get to class. See ya, Acacia!' I hope she knows about Zachary Moving to England. Or does she not.. She looks a bit confused when I told her that. I don't want her to feel sad! Sigh.. Zachary better have a good reason for not coming early today!

Acacia's POV:

Zachary? Going Somewhere? What does he mean? Maybe its college or something. Oh well, better get to class before the teacher snaps at me. Now, what's my first class? I checked my timetable. It says English. Well, that's a good start and after English, I have Art , Biology , Calculus class, Lunch, Free period the followed by Choir! Well, this year seems kind of good for me.

Rushing to my English class, I saw my best friends, Gina and Trish sitting beside each other.  'Gina! Trish! Hey Guys!!' I said walking up to them and hugging them.

'Hey Acacia! Gosh! It's been quite some time! I've missed you!!' Gina said hugging me again.

'But girl, I saw you on Friday, remember? Our shopping date?'

'Even so! I didn't see you on Saturday and Sunday! It's 2 freaking whole days!' She said waving her  hands around. I rolled my eyes.

'Ignore her over reaction, Trish! How have you been, babe! Never heard from you! Where did you go? Narnia or something?' I  gave her a playful nudge.

'Haha very funny. I went back to the Philippines, remember? I celebrated Christmas and New Year there! It was awewsome!' she said and continued blabbering about it.

So I slipped away from them and sat at the back of the class. Our teacher came in a few minutes later. 'Alright, class! Settle down. I am Miss Kelly and I will be your English teacher for this year, so can everyone go back to their seats and I will start taking attendance.'

Everyone went back to their seats, and Miss Kelly started taking the attendance. She took the first row of students first , then the second, the third, and so forth. 

'Miss Acacia Lawley?' She said, looking at me.

'Yup! The one and only !' I said out loud. 

'Okay, let's see now. Mr..Mr Zachary Martin?" She looked at the two boys who were sitting at the other side of the class. Both shook their heads. 'Well, it seems like Mr Zachary is either absent or late for school,' Miss Kelly said then continuing to get the names of the other boys and girls. Well, fancy him being late today. At least I have some me time before he comes panting into the class..

A/N: Finished!! You guys don't know how long i took.. i didn't know what to write!! *Slits wrist* But hey i uploaded :D xxJennahxx