★Chapter 9★ : Can We Try One More Time?

∵Michelle's POV ∵

Walking down this all too familiar corridor of my old-new school. I transfered from Presten High, back here to Myer Coast High. I hoped I forgot about this place and the memories it had, but fate had something else awaiting for . I was walking towards my class for my first period when I bumped into someone whose scent was oh-so-familiar... Zachary. Oh no, oh no, this is bad. Oh no!

"Michelle?" Zachary sounded surprised. "What are you doing here? I thought you transfered to Presten high?"

"Well, I came back.  My mom literally forced me go back here. She told me to finish high school at the place where I started it.So yeah, I'm here," I tried making it sound real, but the reason why I came back to Myer Coast was because my mom died 5 months ago and I wanted to start afresh.

Maybe, I could get back with Zachary. Zachary and I dated for 3 years before I broke up with him because I was going to Preston. I hope he still has feelings for me because I still love him. Though he doesn't need to know that.

"Oh well, your mom was a good woman so her intentions must be good. So, should I do the welcome to Myer Coast High cheer for you or do you want to go to class now?" He teasingly asked me.

Daeyum, I miss this asshole. I wonder where Acacia went. She's usually with Zachary. I wonder, "Go to class. Don't wanna be late for my first class here, again."

I added a little enthusiasm in it.

"Okay then, what's your first class?" He asked sweetly. 

"Bio, gosh, a 'good' subject to start the day, aye? " I muttered sarcastically and laughed awkwardly. We started walking towards our class, Luckily, the Biology and Pyhsics labs were beside each other. Know what that means? Yeap, I get to see Zachary.

***

Yes, it's short but please don't hate me for it. Will TRY to update more and longer chapters. Well, if I'm free, that is.

~Hannah~

***