Tsundere boy x Reader

You and your boyfriend had been dating for a while now. You knew he loved you over anything else, that wasn't the problem....the problem was that he didn't act like it. He would never hold your hand or cuddle with you or do cute couple stuff with you and you didn't like it. You knew what you were getting into when you decided to date a tsundere but it didn't stop you from wanting to do those things with him.

You finally decided to go talk to him about it and maybe convince to be more interactive with you. "Baby." you called for him as you walked towards the living room where he was sat on the couch. "Hmm?" He said not looking up from his phone.

You snatched his phone away, "Hey, eyes up here!" you said, he reached for his phone but was unsuccessful as it only led him to almost falling off the couch instead. "Give my phone!" He said. "No, not until you do something with me." You said as he looked at you angrily and scoffed, "Like what?" he asked.

You grinned and sat down next to him, "Sit on my lap." you said. His eyes got wide as he looked at you, "Why?" He asked. You looked at him with a slight smile, "Just do it." you said.

He shook his head no, but you weren't having it so you simply nudged him making him fall on the ground and when he got up, which gave you took  the perfect opportunity to pull him on your lap. He blushed furiously.

"W-why are you making me do this?" He asked in anger and curiosity. "Come on~ don't be like that, I know your enjoying this~" You said teasingly. He jumped up off your lap and looked away from you to hide his blush, "No I'm not." he said walking away with a huff.

You just giggled and watched him walk away, "He's just stubborn." You thought. You decided to keep going along with your plan to get him to pay attention to you more.

The next day you saw him playing a game on his PS5. "Can I join you?" You asked sitting beside him. He groaned, "no." he said not taking his eyes off the game he was playing. "Why not?" You asked, a little sad that he wasn't gonna let you play with him. "I don't have a second controller." he said as he died on the game......"oh."

You looked at the wall in front of you dumbfounded. "Well uhh...wanna make lunch with me?" You asked him. "Why would I wanna do that?" He asked "because you love me and like spending time with me" you responded with a smile. "I d-d-don't l-love you! I-I mean I love you b-but not that much!" He said blushing, his fingers stopped moving and his character on the game he was playing died again. "Is that a yes?" You asked. He looked at you, still as red as a tomato "No!" He said.

You decided to try to kiss or make out with since you hadn't kissed him or hugged him in a while. "Baby boy~" you called for your tsun boyfriend. "I told you to stop calling me that!" He said as his ears started turning pink. "Kiss me." You said . "W-why?" He asked, stuttering. You could see his face getting redder by the second. "Why should I need a reason to kiss my boyfriend?" You asked with a smirk. "You have to have my consent! And I don't want a beautiful, charming, and hot loser like you kissing m-" you cut off his complaining, grabbing his chin and kissing him gently.

Once the two of you pulled away, you looked him in his eyes. "D-dumbass, you can't just kiss me like that!" he said, a blush dusting his cheeks. "Actually I can, and you clearly liked the kiss. I wish you could see your cute little flustered face." You said smirking. "Sh-shut up, stupid idiot." he said as he grumpily walked away murmuring things under his breath.

You didn't really know if that was a win or a loose but it was definitely something, just not the something you wanted.

After a lot of other failed attempts at getting your cute but stubborn, tsundere's attention you decided to give up. Meanwhile he was talking to his friends about what happened.

"I don't know what's going on. She's all of sudden being really touchy with me." Your boyfriend said to his friends. "Maybe she wants your attention?" one of his friends suggested. "No, I think I give her enough attention." he said. "You? The tsundere god? Give her enough attention?" another friend said letting out a laugh. "I don't even know how to got her in the first place, she probably wants to see if you actually have feeling for her before she dumps you." the first friend said. "So much for having friends." he said grumpily. "Hey, I think we helped you." the friend said patting him on the back.

Once your boyfriend got home he went straight to your shared room. He went up to you angrily. "Why have you been so clingy?" he said crossing his arms. "Nothing, let's just not talk about it." you said with a sigh. "No, Tell me!" He yelled at you getting closer to you. You groaned and got up. "I was being so "clingy" because you never give me any attention or even talk to me. You said you loved me when we first started dating and I thought you meant it at that time, but yet you never show it and I'm tired of having to put of with it, got it! So just stop being a brat about it!" You yelled back at him starting to grow frustrated too.

He stood there, shocked. You got ready to leave but sudden he hugged you "D-dumbass why didn't you tell me you wanted my attention " he said. "I...I don't know." you said. "I love you, I love you a lot." he finally admitted as he looked at you and gave you a sweet, slow kiss.

Once you broke the kiss, he backed away blushing. He got ready to leave the room you grabbed his arm with a smirk. "Where do you think you're going?" You asked,  lifting his shirt with a sly smirk. "Get naked."