Two boyfriends x reader

This was one of the requests by @tcuykvurhu

You loved your boyfriends but they could become a bit of a hassle. While they got along sometimes, other times they fought like old married couples and then they would always bring you into it.

The two boys decided that you would all go on a date but the only thing was they couldn't decide where to go or who would pay so instead you decided to go on a picnic but now they were fighting about what to bring or how long we would stay or whatever else they thought was so important to fight over.

"Babe!" Tony yelled from the kitchen. "Your boyfriend is crazy!" He said. "No I'm not!" Kai yelled back. "Who eats turkey on their sandwich?" Tony argued. "People" Kai said defensively. "Dork!" Tony said. "You know what?" Kai said. "What?" Tony responded. "Your built like a turkey" kai said.

You stood in shock. "That's not nice kai" you said walking into the kitchen. "He attacked me first" kai said crossing his arms. Tony huffed angrily. "How about we just make some turkey sandwiches and the others ham" you said. "Fine" they both said.

You kissed them both making them blush. "I'm gonna go take a shower" you said walking to the bathroom.

Once you got out the shower and got dressed you walked back into the kitchen and continued where the two boys had left when packing. You walked outside to see they were already in the car waiting and when you got in it was awkwardly silent. "Why is it so quiet?" You asked pulling out of the driveway. Neither of them responded. "Guys come on this date is supposed to be fun, can't put aside whatever rivalry you have until later?" You said.

They both responded with a quick "no" and you sighed but didn't say anything after that. Once you got the the park you all got out and walked out into the grass before laying down the picnic blanket and sitting down.

Your boyfriends went on opposite sides of you but at least they talked...just not to each other.

Once the three of you were finished eating you decided it would be fun to play some volleyball so you picked up the ball you brought with you and you started to play the game thinking hat it would be an innocent fun little game and that they wouldn't argue but unfortunately things got out of hand and they started arguing again.

"Hey! Guys it's uhh getting late, let's just go home"  you said forcing a smile as you started to pack everything back up. "Ughh alright" tony huffed.

You got back in the car and drive home and luckily they both fell asleep in the car so you wouldn't have to hear more bickering.

Once you got back home you woke them up and you all headed straight for your room. You were quick to to put your pajamas on but your boyfriends started arguing about which which pajamas to wear . You were gonna let it slide but you had enough.

"Shut up! Both of you!" You said. They looked at you shocked. "I've been letting this slide because you two are too cute for your own good but you guys argue way. to. much. and at this point it's getting obnoxious, you already ruined my date! Now just please...let me sleep in peace!" You said yelled angrily.

"Sorry" Kai said. "I know...I'm sorry for yelling" You sighed getting up from the bed. You grabbed Kai by the waist and kissed him. "Mmm~" you heard him moan into the kiss. You pulled away looking at his flustered face while smirking. "What about me?" Tony said. "Are you jealous?" You said chuckling. He pulled you in for kiss and tried to stick his tongue in but you beat him to it causing him to moan softly.

You pulled away. "I have an extra pajama set so I guess Tony can wear that one." You said. "But I wanted to- actually yeah he can wear it..." Tony said.
"Why thank you tony" Kai said smiling.

You made a sigh of relief. "They finally aren't fighting" you thought. Once they changed you all got in bed and cuddled together. "I love you two so much" you said as they snuggled up to you. "I love you too....both of you" Kai said. "Me too" tony said.

The next day they still argued over something's but thankfully the fights didn't last long and there weren't as many arguments than before which you were happy about.

You had work that day and when you got back home you went to your shared room hoping to get at least a few moments of rest before you had to get up and make dinner for your self and your boyfriends. You walked in and kicked off your shoes only to see your boyfriends making out  on the bed. your jaw dropped "well that was unexpected" you thought to yourself as you walked up to them. "Oh~ what did I just interrupt?" You said with a smirk. They both blushed and got off each other trying to fix there clothes as if you hadn't already seen them all over each other.

You walked over to them still smirking as they wiped there mouths and looking away from each other. "Well at least you guys aren't fighting." you said "I'm just kinda disappointed the two of you left me out."

"S-sorry y/n" tony said stuttering. "It's ok. Well anyway I'm gonna go make dinner alright" you said walking out the room laughing at how flustered your boyfriends got when you caught them. "That was so embarrassing" Kai said still blushing.

You made dinner and once you were done you set the table and called your boyfriends into the dining room. They came soon enough and you all sat down at the table.

When you were done eating Kai went to take a showers and Tony stayed to wash the dishes. You walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "So, wanna finish what you guys were doing earlier?"