Sub pervert boy x reader

"Ughh, come on!" You say. Someone at lunch had accidentally spilled sauce all over your pants so now you only really had two options, spend the rest of the day covered in sauce, or call to go home. "I can lend you my spare skirt." Your friend said. "Thanks, babes." You said back with a smile.

Once you got her skirt you rushed straight to the bathroom to try it on. You realized that the skirt was a little to tight for you and that it was kind of short but you just pulled it down a little bit and hoped you wouldn't get dress coded.

Once you got to class you saw him. Wesley sat at the back of the class, right behind you. When he saw you walking in his jaw dropped. All through class you had noticed his staring but you decided that you would just ignore it. After class your friends pulled you aside. "Girl, Wesley has been checking you out all class period." One of your friends said. "Y'all, you know he has a crush on me, he's probably just nervous." You responded. "Actually I've heard from other girls that he's a huge perve." Another one of your friends said. "Well it's not cool to just spread rumors about people y'know." You said. "Okay we'll it's not like it's only been one person, I've heard from multiple girls that he's snook into the girls locker rooms and one time even the bathroom. Y/n he's actually a perve." Your friend tried to convince you. "Alright, but I still don't believe you." You said, "I'll see you later." You walked away kind of mad that they would talk about Wesley like that.

The next day at school Wesley finally approached you, "Hey, Y/n. You wanna sit at lunch with me?" He asked. "Sure thing." You responded. He pointed to the table, "You go over there, I have to get lunch." He says. You mod and walk to the table, you think you feel his eyes on you as you walk off but when you turn around to check he's walking to go get lunch. Little did you know he was watching your cheeks wiggle as you walked to the table ever so happy. You remembered what your friends said but you wanted to at least take a chance on Wesley before you just believed some petty rumors about him, and so far he seemed pretty nice. Not to mention that he was cute.

Lunch went pretty well, you spent the time eating, chatting, joking around, and flirting but only a little bit until "splat!"

"Dammit, not again." You groan. "S-sorry, I promise I didn't mean to." He said. "It's fine, I have sauce on my pants, again." You said getting up. "I'm gonna go try to find something else to wear. See you later, Wes."

Fortunately your friend had a pair of shorts you could borrow, unfortunately they were a little too short. You walked into class trying to pull down the short shorts as you did. Wesley's jaw dropped and you just awkwardly smiled. "Is their something on me?" You asked him. "Umm, yea- I mean no! I just didn't expect you to still be at school." He said trying to fix his composure. "Oh, welp I told you I'd come back." You said with a smile, sitting down at your seat.

The entire class period he stared at you. You were too caught up listening to the teacher and talking to your friends to realize it though until after class when you spotted him directly staring at butt cheeks. He blushed and tried to run away but you went after him and pinned him to a wall.

"Are you some type of pervert or something? People have been telling me about you sneaking into the girls locker room and how you've gotten caught staring at girls but I thought you were better than that." You say sternly. "So, is the only reason why you're talking to me because I have a nice ass?" You asks with a huff. Suddenly you hear him whimper softly. "I'm sorry, I know I'm a perve but I...I actually like you." He says, you raise an eyebrow. "Seriously?" You ask. "Yes." He says still blushing.

You still had him pinned to the wall when your friends came rushing to find you and find out what happened, "Y/n where did you.....oh?"