Emo boyfriend x Reader

You walked into class with a smile and walked over to where your group of friends sat. You sat together laughing and chatting amongst yourselves about random things, one of those things being your secret admirer.

For a few weeks now you've been getting random notes from someone supposedly in your class expressing their love for you and today you were finally going to get a chance to meet that person.

" Guys, don't be too loud about it. I don't want the whole school to know." you said jokingly.
"I wonder who it is, well I mean either way having a secret admirer is kinda cool." one of your friends point out. "Yeah but what if it's some random creep?" you asked. "No, I doubt it. These letters definitely tell that whoever it is loves you in more of an "I'm too shy to tell you" way than a creepy way. "Y'all are making me nervous. I'm meeting them today." you say in both nervousness and excitement.

After a few more minutes of chatting your teacher walks in the room and you all go to your assigned seats. Little did you know a certain emo boy was blushing just from your presents in the seat beside you.

You turned to him "Hey, max, can I get a pencil?" you asked. "S-sure" he stuttered, reaching in his bag which was very well organized. He handed you the pencil gasping quietly when your hands brushed together. "You're so well organized." you say earning a smile from him, "By the way, I love your outfit. It's not really my style, but you wear it so well!" You compliment him. "T-Thank you, I like your o-outfit too." he whispers with a blush. "Thanks but no need to compliment me, you look adorable in anything you wear." you say smiling. "Thanks a-again, Y/n." he said. "My pleasure." you respond with a smile, getting back to work.

After school you meet up at the spot your secret admirer told you to meet at. (it can be a restaurant, at school, a park, etc.) You waited there for about 15 minutes before getting up and getting ready to leave "Good try, I guess." you sighed heading towards the exit.

Suddenly someone came from around the corner. "Hi max, nice meeting you here, I was just about to leave." you said. "Y-yeah, I umm..." he opened his mouth to keep speaking but the words didn't come out. "What? Is something wrong?" you asked. "No it's just I..." his started his voice getting softer and softer. "Sorry, I can't hear you. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I'm just gonna-" you were cut off by Max's lips on yours.

Max pulled away blushing and embarrassed "I'm so sorry!" He said. "Wait...are you my....secret admirer!" You exclaimed. "Y-yes. I know you were expecting someone more your type." he said sadly. "No, no. I actually have a crush on you myself." you chuckled. "Really?" he said, his eyes lighting up. "Yes!" You said.

You looked him in the eyes before pulling him in for another kiss. "Wow you're a good kisser." you said. "Thanks." he said with a blush. "So does this mean we're dating now?" You asked. He nodded kissing you again passionately. "I love you." he said shyly. "I love you more." you responded stroking his hair gently as you hugged each other not ever wanting to ever leave this moment until your phone started to ring. "Ughhh"