Sub popular boy x Nerd Reader

Requested by @belizeannon

You were the smartest person in almost all your classes and while you like being on top, you didn't have a lot of friends so it was out of the question that your crush who just happened to be one of most popular kids at your school would like you back.

Monday you walked into class and looked at the board to see what your warm up was. You started doing the warm up before HE walked in. You stared at him before you saw him smile and wave at you. Whoops! he must have caught you staring. You waved at him then turned back to your warm up with a blush on your cheeks.

"Hey, Y/n." he said tapping on your shoulder. "Huh? Something wrong?" You asked. "No, I just need some help on the warm up." he said turning slightly red, obviously embarrassed he didn't know how to do something as simple as a warm up.

"Ahh..sure just tell me what you don't understand." you said. He pulled up a chair at your desk and the two of you started doing the warm up together. "Wow you're so smart." he said smiling at you. "Thank you." you said as you both looked into each other's eyes. "Well class is about to start so.." he said getting up; before he left though, he leaned over kissing your cheek then quickly scurried off to his seat. You sat there staring off into space. "What just happened?" You thought to yourself. "You finally snapped out of your trance after hearing a faint giggle coming from his seat.

Tuesday was the same as usual. Except HE came over to your desk again asking for help with his warm up. "Thank you for helping me, Y/n!" He said smiling as he sat down. You just laughed a little. "You have a really nice smile" you whispered looking down at the warm up. He blushed but still responded "thanks." he said.

"By the way...your really at these warm ups." you said "If you want to talk to me just say that, I don't have many or any friends so it's fine with me." you finished. "Haha, you caught me." he giggled.

Wednesday he came and sat next to you. He looked kind of tired today. Should you ask him about it? "Are you okay? you seem...tired" you asked. "Yeah I'm alright, I was up all night making up my homework." he said.

"I'll do your warm up for you if you want." you said. "No it's alright but thank you for looking out for me." he said smiling. "No problem." You said smiling back at him.

Once you two got done with the warm ups you exchanged numbers. You couldn't help but feel your heart flutter. "There is no way I actually just got his number!" You thought.

Thursday it's like he gets cuter each day and oh god you can't keep your eyes off of him!! "So you were telling me you've never went on the little kid roller coasters just for fun?" You said laughing. "Fine, I'll tell the truth...I do go on the little kid roller coasters but it's only because I'm scared of anything bigger than that." he said.

"They're not even that scary." you said "So you're saying if we ever went to an amusement park together then you wouldn't get on any rides with me?" He stared off into space for a minute. "Well I might get on one if it's with you..." he whispered. You chuckled. "I wouldn't mind that." you said with a smirk.

You guys went back to doing the warm up quietly before he looked over at you. "You're really really pretty Y/n, you should be a model." he said blushing.  "Thanks but I could never be a model, you're really pretty too." you said smiling. "Yes you could! You would make an amazing model." he said. "Are you....are you trying to flirt with me?" You asked. "No!" He said blushing like crazy.

You noticed that his hair was a little uneven so you put your hands in his hair and fixed it a little bit. You could have sworn you heard him moan a little bit but you decided to not say anything.

Friday he walked up to you shyly while you were at your locker. "Umm Y/n...I have something to give you." he said taking out a little box and handing it to you. "What's this?" You asked. "Open it!" He said with a big smile on his face. You opened it and inside was a necklace. You hugged him. "Aww thank you!" You said smiling as you put the necklace around your neck. "You're welcome Y/n!" He said with a small blush. He leaned over and kissed your check again just like he did a few days ago then he left quickly before you could say anything and went to his class.

You walked in after him. "Are you really just gonna not say anything about what just happened?" You asked. "You have to figure out on your own." he said giggling. "Come on just tell me~" you said.

He looked at your lips and then kissed you passionately. Luckily the teacher wasn't there but it didn't stop all the jealous girls from talking about how you didn't deserve to be with him because you were a nerd and all that jazz.

He pulled away clearly out of breath. "So you have a crush on me?" You asked excitedly. He blushed and looked away nodding slowly. "Do you like me back?" He asked. "Like you?...no...I love you!" You said hugging him.

You stopped hugging him and pushed him against the wall gently causing him to moan quietly then you kissed him passionately, rubbing his waist lovingly as he hummed into the kiss.When you pulled away you were out of breath but still continued loving the moans he gave as you did and then suddenly he pulled away. "Y-y/n we're still at school." he said. You backed away from him and wiped off your lips. "Oh...yeah..."