Bullied Boyfriend x reader

This was requested by @IlzEmo

Your boyfriend was your sun and moon, the reason you woke up in the morning and you wouldn't let anyone touch him. You had your own house that both you and your boyfriend lived in because your mother who also had 4 other kids couldn't afford to take care of all of you as a single mother so to help her out you decided to just get a job and your own house. Your boyfriend offered to move in so you wouldn't be lonely.

Your boyfriend always came home a little later than you but he just told you that his friends asked if he could stay later at school before he went home so you just decided to respect that; but one day he came home with a bruise on his leg and another on his face.

"Hey, baby boy" you said kissing his head as you hugged him. You looked at him for a second before noticing the bruise on his face. "What's that?" You asked. "I-I...umm-it's nothing!" He stuttered. You looked at him seriously. "F-fine...I-I just...tripped over my shoe laces and fell on the sidewalk" he said trying to force a smile.

You looked at him for a second. "Ok well I'll patch you up-" you were cut off. "NO!...I mean....I can do it on my own" he said. "Damn, well ok I'll be in the kitchen making dinner." you said kissing his hand. He smiled nervously and said a quick "ok!" before dashing to the bathroom.

'Something is definitely wrong with him' you thought. 'And he won't fucking tell me what it is' You sighed getting out out the ingredients to make spaghetti.

Shortly after he came into the kitchen and hugged your torso from beside you. "What are you making?" He asked. "Spaghetti." you said adding some seasoning to the pot of spaghetti. "Mm~ ok" he said basking in the warmth of your body.

"Baby, is anything...wrong?" You asked trying to sound as sincere as possible. "N-no, why do you ask?" he said with a stutter. "Please don't lie to me, love." you said. "I'm not lying!" he said as he stopped hugging you. "Well I find that hard to believe" you said sternly. "Why can't you just take me seriously, Y/n!" He said angrily. "Look, babe, I'm in no mood to fight...I'm just worried." you said turning to look at him. "Whatever..." he said leaving to sit on the couch.

You sighed 'why does he have to be so stubborn'

Once the food was done you set the table and you both ate....in silence..."Baby, are you still mad at me?" You asked. "No, I-I overreacted anyway." he stuttered but still sounded a little angry. "If it makes you feel better, I won't ask you anymore about it." you said. "Thank you." he said smiling.

The next day when you went into school you a group of guys came up to your boyfriend while he was at his locker. You didn't see right away as you were talking to a friend but then suddenly you heard the sound of a slap and looked to see your boyfriend holding his cheek, tears welling up in his beautiful eyes.

You wasted no time walking to them pulling your boyfriend to your side in a protective way. "What the fuck do you think your doing hitting my boyfriend like that punk" you said angrily. "What are you gonna do about it?" They laughed like you were some kind of joke. You looked at them seriously. "I'll beat your ass." you said with a glare.

The guys rolled there eyes and turned walking away "as if." they murmured.

Your friend came up to you and your boyfriend. "Are you ok?" She said. "Yeah I-I'm fine, it's him I'm worried about." you said. "N-no I'm ok." your boyfriend said trying to smile. "Why would they do something like that?" your friend said. "I don't know but they messed with the wrong chic." you said harshly looking off in the direction they walked towards.

At the end of school you had work so you stayed a little later at school to catch the bus. You heard screaming and the sounds of what sounded like someone getting beat up.

You ran over to where you heard the screams at and saw your boyfriend with bruises getting beat by the same guys from earlier. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You yelled angrily.

The guys turned to look at you. "Get away from my boyfriend, you idiots." You said. "What are you gonna do? Tell the principle about this?" One of them said. "You know what...I'm not...because you are gonna do it yourselves right after I beat your asses." you said punching one of them square in the nose.

You attacked them effortlessly "It's not so easy hitting someone your size, huh?" You said looking at them laying helplessly on the floor before looking at your boyfriend.

You went over and picked your boyfriend up letting him wrap his legs around your waist and putting his arms around your neck as he cried. "Now, you're gonna turn yourself in to the principle unless you want to get your asses kicked a second time." You said glaring down at them.

You walked home still holding your boyfriend in your arms, he had gone to sleep by then and you couldn't help but shed a tear looking at his beaten state.

Once you got home you patched him up and lay him on the bed gently as possible and then got up to make him some soup. Once you were done with the soup you wakes it to your shared room and put it on the night stand. After a while he got up and ate the soup. You came back in the room and he immediately hugged you.

"Thank you, babe" he said. "It's ok, you know I would do anything for you" you said. He looked down shamefully. "Now I know..." he said. "Why didn't you tell me?" You said. He looked at you to see you weren't looking him. "I-I" he stammered. "Baby boy, I love you. I would do anything for you." you said with a smile. "I should have told you but I was just scared they would hurt you too." he said starting to cry. "Shh" you said hugging him tighter. "I promise I won't let anything like that happen to either of us but you have to promise to be honest with me...ok?" You said.

He looked up at your face mesmerized with how beautiful it was. "Ok Y/n...promise" he said giggling as he wiped his tears. You guys stayed in the hugging position for a while basking in each other warmth. You thought for a second thinking about how badly you left those bullies and laughed lightly...."Ok but seriously, I kicked some ass!"