Mafia leader boyfriend x reader

I forgot to add that this was requested by @tcuykvurhu

Your boyfriend had been acting really distant lately and you didn't know why. Where as before he would always spend as much time with as he could when it wasn't at "work",  now he was at work for even longer and when he got home he would be so tired he wouldn't even talk to you.

It had been almost a week sense this started happening and you were starting to get tired of it. Little did you know he was a mafia leader and as of right now other smaller gangs who are now working together are trying to kill him and end the his mafia. He had been going to work helping more mafia meme era to fight better to make sure that doesn't happen.

You decided that when he came home you would finally confront him about him not paying any attention to you.

He walked through the door tiredly. Slipping off his shoes and taking his clothes off. You came out of your room and marched up to him.

"Mateo!" You said angrily. "Y/n?" You said. "Why have you been ignoring me so much lately?" You asked, "It's because of work" he said yawning. "No it's not, you're doing this on purpose!"  You said. "B-baby I'm sorry, it won't happen again. It's just I'm really tired and-" you cut him off. "You're tired like this everyday?!" You huffed crossing your arms "Where the hell do you work?!"

He hesitated. "I...I can't tell you" he said looking at his feet. "We're in a real stop shop, we've been dating for two years now, almost three. You're not supposed to keep secrets from the person you love, especially if whatever you've been doing has you looking tired and stressed out each day." "I'm sorry." He sighs. You huff and turn on your heel. "Fine, go to bed then....alone..." you said sternly.
"You're not sleeping with me?" He asked sadly. "Why should I?" You responded.

You stormed off to the guest bedroom. Your boyfriend sighed sadly trying not to cry. If only he could tell you....he walked into the kitchen seeing you had made food for him.

Your boyfriend warmed up the food and tried to eat but started crying. He felt bad for ignoring you for so many days and as you lie in bed you started to feel bad about how you treated him for doing that.

You sighed and got up hearing the sound of whimpering and sniffling. You went to where your boyfriend was sitting and pulled him out of his seat then picked him up as he cried lightly on your shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just mad but I know it's not ok to force answers out of you." you said patting his back gently. "N-no I should just tell you." he said. "You don't have to if you still want to keep it a secret." you said lovingly sitting him back down. "I think I'm ready to tell you." he said.

He took in a deep breath looking at you anxiously. He tried speaking but it was useless, he just moved his lips and no sound came out. "Puppy?" You said worried. "I-I'm a M-mafia boss" he stammered still wiping away tears as he started looking away from you. "You're a what?!" You exclaimed. "You didn't think to tell me sooner?" you said.

"I-I just didn't-" you cut him off. "didn't know if you could trust me?" You finished. "No! I trust you with my life, it's just I....didn't want you to get hurt..." he said sadly. "I would die for you! What if something happened to you, I would never know why it even happened?!" You said, tears slowly dripping down your face.

He wiped your tears. "That's why I couldn't tell you, because I knew you would do anything for me." He said. "I'm stronger than you think, puppy." you said. "Sure." he sighed letting out a small laugh. "Why have you been out so late though?" You asked. "Some other gangs want revenge for something that happened in the past...they want to end my Mafia." He said sniffled.

You hugged your boyfriend. "I'm so sorry, no wonder you've been so tired." You said. "No, you had no idea. I should have just told you." He responded with another sniffle.

It was quiet for a little bit. You took in a deep breath before speaking. "I'm coming with you" you said. Your boyfriend looked at you shocked. "You can't! It would be too dangerous" he said in a worried tone. You smiled at him "Well whether you like it or not, you're not just a Mafia leader; you're my boyfriend and I don't want you getting hurt!" You said.

He looked at you before sighing and looking down at the floor. "Fine" he said looking back up at you"But please be careful" he said pleadingly. you nodded at him. "I promise" you said.

The next day when you got to where he worked he had his guard protecting and watching your every move. "Is this really all that necessary, love?" You asked scratching your neck awkwardly. You leaned down whispering into his ear "they're watching my every fucking move" you finished saying moving away from his ear.

"Fine you're right" he said. "You three stay here and the rest of you go guard the other building entrances!" He said sternly. "Aww you're so cute when your being bossy, puppy." You said giggling as you stroked his hair. He blushed moving your hand away from his hair "s-stop it Y/n, y-your embarrassing me!" He said stammering.

You heard the sound of the door pounding and suddenly two guards barged in. "Sir! The other gangs are getting through" they said. "Get group four to go help take some of them down!" He yelled. "Yes sir!" The guards left going to go get the group 4. "And you over there." he pointed at someone and stared them down. "Go make sure groups two and three are on the east and west wing." He said.

You looked at him shocked. How could be so sweet and shy at home but so bossy and demanding at work? It was like he was living a double life.

-skip-
Thanks to your pretty little Mafia boss the other gangs were defeated. It was an intense fight but at least nothing extremely bad happened to you and your boyfriend other than him getting a little banged up.

When you got home you later together on your bed. "Well that was pretty eventful" you said. Your boyfriend sighed. "I love you" he said with a smile. "I love you more"