He's mad (AT)

WC: 500

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Type of imagine: Mad!Ashtray

Requested: no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was pissed. That much was obvious.

I saw it gradually build up during the day, first when Nate Jacob bumped into him in the corridor, then when Troy McKay flirted with me during maths. But I think the tipping point was when he got in a fight with one of the other more rebellious boys of the school to the point where he knocked him unconscious.

Ashtray got detention, even though it wasn't him who started the fight.

now he was sitting alone under one of the trees on the upper field, his eyes were looking up at the sky, and he seemed overall quite distracted.

There was an obvious absence of people in a good ten-meter radius of him, which everyone did whenever he was in even the slightest mood. They also avoid me when I'm in a mood, not because I'll beat them up but because Ashtray will.

I walk onto the field and begin the mini-trek to the tree he is under. Waving a quick "hi" to my friend's circle as I passed, I soon ran into ashtrays best friend Zack who had obvious concern on his face.

"Are you sure you want to go near him when he's in this state?" he frowned at me, glancing at my mentally absent boyfriend under the tree a good several yards away.

I'll be fine Zack" I assured him, "He's never hurt me before." I said leaving I leave walking over to Ashtray.

He finally looked up at me with a strained expression flashing over his orbs. I sat down next to him, allowing him to wrap his arm around me and pull me closer to his body.

"How are you, Mi Amor?" I asked like nothing had happened throughout the day, which I know is what he prefers me to do. "I've been better" he answers honestly, turning to me with a forced smile "How are you?" "Same" I replied.

"Wanna ditch this shithole" I ask and he nods, I smile and get up helping him up. We got out of school and walked to the gas station.

"what are you two doing here early" fez his older brother asked "we finished early" Ashtray said and I nodded.

We got into his room and he took a shower changing out of his clothes and into new fresh ones.

I was in bed when Ashtray got in pulling me closer to him. He placed his arms around my waist and spooned me.

"I love you" he says kissing my cheek "I love you too" I say feeling him smile after my response.

I loved him more than anything, and I knew he felt the same way about me. He would never purposely hurt me, and that is why I'm the only one who doesn't fear him.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Why do you think Ashtray got into a fight?