surprise (JV)

WC: 692

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: lilhuddy_crush

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dating the famous actor Javon wanna Walton, he was filming and I was on tour, we haven't seen each other in 5 months but we talked mostly every day.

Today my boyfriend is having a huge boxing match and his birthday is going to be 3 days after it. DJ and jess, Javon's parents called me and asked if I could come and surprise him.

Lately, I was thinking about it and when they asked me I agreed, we decided to keep it a secret and surprise their kids.

I got on the first flight and jess was there to pick me up, I made sure to not get noticed and wore dark clothes a hat and sunglasses, I didn't really bring a huge suitcase since this was a decision I made at that moment.

We got in the car and drove to Javon's boxing match "how will we do this?" I asked "DJ gave me two VIP passes and told the security guards to wait at the back door for us and bring us in through there. The kids will be there but Javon would be in the ring with DJ close to him" she said.

My phone rang and I looked at it and showed jess that Javon was calling "answer but act normal" she said.

"hey baby" "hii how is your boxing match going" "it's alright I'm just getting ready, but I miss you" he said and I felt my heart flutter "aww baby I miss you more" "ughh when will we see each other" "soon really soon" I said both me and jess were smiling from ear to ear.

Someone in the background was calling for him and telling him to get ready faster "good luck I love you" I said "love you more, I'll talk to you later" "okay and don't worry I'll be watching you on live" I said "thanks, love you bye" "byee"

I closed the phone and smiled "now I'm really excited to see him" I said and jess giggled "trust me he is more"

We bought flowers for Javon and reached the place boxing venue, we got in and got into the back room where the Walton's were.

"Guys I have a surprise" jess said and I hid behind the wall "what is it?" they asked confused "is it food?" Daelo asked "no me!" I said and they gasped "Y/n!!" they hugged me "what are you doing here!?" "I'm here to see my boyfriend and best friends"

"Guys look! Look! It's starting" Jaden said and we quickly sat down on the couches and watched Javon from the tv backstage.

After yelling, cheering, and screaming he won.

Javon took the prize and was asked to talk and say something "I just want to thank my dad aka my coach for training me and my family and fans for supporting me and most of all my girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n she couldn't be here because she's on tour I'm so proud of her, I love you Y/n so much and this is for you" he gave me an air kiss and left the stage as everyone cheered.

I smiled and Jayla had to pull me to reality "he's coming stand here" she said pulling me to the corridor Javon is walking down, I stood there with the flowers in my hand.

-Javon's pov-

I walked down the corridor and my father and security were saying how good I was, I called my girlfriend and heard her phone ring, I looked around and saw her.

I saw my girlfriend

She was standing at the end of the corridor, I ran and picked her up, she squealed and wrapped her legs around me "you're here! you're really here!" I said still shocked "yea and you won I'm so proud of you" she giggled and I crashed my lips on her.

She cupped my cheeks and we smiled into the kiss, everyone clapped and cheered and we pulled away blushing.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: If your were a singer what song did or would you write (It's fine if you choose an already written song)