Clingy (JV)

WC: 553

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requesting: No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon had just finished filming so when he came back I was so happy to finally have him around. We would sleep over at each other's house most days and when we were alone we would text or call.

Jayla invited me to the small party she was hosting, it was just us and a couple of people.

I rang the door and Jaden opened the door "Y/n you came!!" He hugged me "yup and I brought cookies" I said showing him the freshly baked goods.

He took the plate and placed it on the table Jayla and Daelo saw me they gave me a big hug.

"Javon's upstairs with his friends" Jayla told me and I thanked you before going to his room.

"Y/n your here" I heard Javon say walking toward me and gave me a kiss.

"When did you come" he asked placing his arms around me "not too long ago" I told him and he hummed "oh meet my friend David" he said introducing us to each other

"Okay guys grab your drinks and snacks the games are about to begin" Jaden said and everyone walked toward the snack table.

As we were playing Uno i had Daelo on my lap, he was helping me decide what card should place next. We won of course and he was so happy we played a couple more games and it was time for dinner.

Jayla told us that we would be eating dinner and watching a movie, throughout the movie me and Javon would exchange kisses and hugs.

The movie ended and the guys went upstairs while I stayed downstairs with their sister.

We talked for a while and I started getting tired "you should definitely sleep here" she said I was happy too.

I texted my parents and Javon that ill be sleeping over and went upstairs.

I was about to knock on the door when I heard one of his friends speak "damn bro your girl seems clingy" one of his friends spoke and I could hear Javon chuckle making me frown.

"She's been a little clingy lately" he said and I felt my heart drop "I don't know but it's like everywhere I go there she is and even when we're not together we would always be talking to each other"

"I heard that she's going to spend the night here" Jaden said  "I bet she's going to ask to wear your clothes and cuddle you all night long" one of his friends said and I could hear him chuckle.

I was heartbroken and decided to go downstairs, I saw the dirty dishes in the sink so I decided to do them and as I was cleaning Javon's words ran through my head over and over again.

Was I really that clingy

I don't think so

I mean I haven't been around Javon that much today...right

Yea but I did kiss him a couple of times

I also did hug him once or twice 

Was that too much

Maybe it was

Shit he probably got bored of me

God why am I like this

I guess Y/ex/n was right I am clingy

Fuck

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Part 2?