interviews (JV)

WC: 523

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Right now I was on my way to the Walton's house because Javon and I have interviews to do together.

I got in and said hello to everyone then asked where is Javon and they told me that he was still sleep and doesn't want to wake up.

Typical Javon

I sighed and went upstairs to my boyfriend's room, I knocked on the door and got in to see him still asleep in his bed. I smiled and got in bed with him but as much as I wanted to sleep I didn't.

I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek "baby" I whispered and he smiled "mhmm" "baby wake up" I said and he shook his head burying his head more into the pillow "Javon we have interviews to go to" "fuck the interviews" he mumbled.

"No wake up!!" I giggled shaking him "noo" he whined taking me into his arms.

Oh no

There is no way to get out of his grip easily

"Sleep baby" he said making me laugh "no sleep" "yes sleep now shhhh" he said kissing my forehead "Javon if you don't want to go to the interviews fine but I want to" "whyyy, don't you wanna cuddle with me" he pouted "of course, I wanna cuddle but I have work, we have work" I said and he still pouted.

"If you wake up now I promise you movie night and cuddles" I said and he groaned "okay but you promise cuddles later" "I promise" I giggled and he let me go "thank you mi amor" I kissed his head "I'll be waiting for you downstairs so don't take too long please"

-time skip-

After 3 interviews and a photo shoot we were both tired. Javon was basically asleep in the car, he was hugging me like a stuffed animal burying his face in my neck.

I told my mom I was spending the night at the Waltons and she agreed.

When we reached home Javon was done, I had to drag him out of the car, into the house and up the stairs to his room.

He headed to the bed but i pulled him away "change first" I said and he groaned "nope i don't wanna hear it" i said and he huffed quickly changing out of his clothes and into some white shirt and sweatpants. He jumped in bed and made himself comfortable "come on baby" he said opening his arms for me.

-Javon's pov-

Y/n changed out of her clothes and into one of my shirts then got in bed and into my arms "babe i don't wanna watch a movie, I'm too tired" I said and she smiled.

We changed positions and now I'm on top of her with my head on her chest "It's okay I know your tired" she said creasing my cheek making me smile under my touch "I love you Y/n" "I love you more wanna" She kissed my head and I couldn't be happier.

I love her so much

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What interviews do you think Y/n and Javon would have fun shooting?